Two women with the giggles, Amazing!

Tufbusa

Track Coach / TufPoodle Coach
Registered
First off, I feel for any on you who didn't go to a track today and have half the fun I did :cheerleader:

It was a beautiful day here in the great Northwest. Sunny, mid-sixties-and we had 93 riders show up for a fun filled day. The track was bone dry giving amazing grip and my gixxer kept screaming to me, "More Throttle, More Throttle" and "Lean, lean, lean, I said LEAN you yellow bellied coward"! And oddly enough, the farther I leaned the better she liked it. Once you get the speed up there where you know you are cookin, it simply doubles the fun!

Now, back to the girls! :-) I know you want to hear about the girls! OH YEAH! :please:

I took two strikingly beautiful girls/women out for a two up spin on the track. Both were blonde, both were extremely attractive, one from Canada with that cute Canadian accent, the other local. Both of these girls came with their man to give him moral support while he romped around the track. Neither of them had ever seen a track from any place other than the grand stands.

I wrestled up leathers to semi fit them and off we went. Both of them had bikes of their own but had no interest in going out with the boys on the track. I took each of them out for an entire session of fun and both had the same reaction when they slid off the buddy seat. They were giggling like little school girls trying to tell their man what fun it was. One says "OMG I have never been that fast in my life" all the time giggling like mad. Was really funny but made me feel very warm and cozy inside. Both assured me the next time the old man arrived at the track they would be coming to ride as well with their own bike.

If I had known how tight they were going to hang on, I would have taken that stinkin hard ass back protector off so I'd know for sure if the goodies were real or store bought :whistle:

So the moral of this story seems to be I had two women who loved me and two men who probably hates me because their track fees doubled as of today! :thumbsup:

All in all, this was one of the more enjoyable track days I have ever attended and I've attended a few! Everything was letter perfect, weather, lots of friends, met some new friends and left with hopes that I get many more days like this one before my time is up! :beerchug:

If you have never attended a track day, please do. It's such a wonderful experience and you'll meet some of the best folks in the country doing the same thing you are, "Looking for that two wheel adrenaline fix"! :thumbsup:

whaaaaat! no pics?

Hell no, I couldn't hold the camera over my shoulder and I was having way to much fun to think about photos. I'm sure the track photographer got some. Should be up in a few days. If so, I'll post up a few :thumbsup:

2 blondes, extremely attractive, giggling.....how could you not take pics of them AFTER the ride? :rulez:

this is cruel and unusual punishment, mang! :poke:

Dude, I didn't have a camera. I'm not yankin your chain, they were both FINE! :beerchug:

Well here is my 2 cents!

useless.jpg

If I had known how tight they were going to hang on, I would have taken that stinkin hard ass back protector off so I'd know for sure if the goodies were real or store bought
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Are those OEM or aftermarket?

pics or ban !
1 vote.
All the ayes.......
All the nays....

They let you ride double up around the track ?

Then you woke up !

:rulez: Pinochio

Alright - Alright! You want pictures, here you go!

Two luscious busa blondes. Now keep the windex close so you can wipe the wet spots off your screen :whistle:

9uggies.jpg

pimple2.jpg

pics or ban !
1 vote.
All the ayes.......
All the nays....

They let you ride double up around the track ?

Then you woke up !

:rulez: Pinochio

Sure, there's two up riding with numerous track day/school providers. Bring your skinny little arse up here, I'll be happy to pack you around the track for a few spirited laps!

No track day provider will allow paying customers to give two up rides but there are many who will provide a two up ride to those who ask. We require the tandum rider to sign a waiver and be properly dressed. However, if I have to air the rear tire up to 42 psi to hold your big arse up, you need not apply :whistle:

But you Blanca, would be well within the weight limit so come on up and join the fun! I'll buy lunch if you still have an appetite after the ride! :cheerleader:

That's so HOT!!

Oh, wait a sec ... the one in the cape and heals looks like she may be packing ... a sausage! :rofl:

Did you just call me skinny ?
I'm telling Adam. He'll stick up for Padre Flaco !
And hes got bigger Muskels....:moon:

Back