Tiger Racing chooses Hayabusa.org as it's home Website

I have some of your products on my Busa and I am glad you will be adding more parts for us to play with!:thumbsup:

guy i have always appreciated your honesty in threads and even though i have not the opportunity to purchased any mods from you...thank you for what you are doing and i wish you well in all your endevours. you are what makes the org.... the ORG!

that's awesome!! i'd love to sport your name around on base, you know how us military boys love to spend that deployment money:thumbsup:
Active Military has always gotten an automatic 10% discount from Tiger Racing with FREE shipping.
It must ship to a military address or a copy of your ID sent (SSN's blacked out) to me when you order. APO's and FPO's ship US Postal flat rate boxes.

Guy

Hey Guy, shoot me a decal and I will rock it at Hallett this season on my windscreen.

I'd be interested in testing any of the "firearm" related products you guys have! :beerchug:

I just might send you an email for some of those stickers as well!

And hope you keep me in the running for "sponsorship" or any new product testing.:thumbsup:

Captain will post a thread which will allow the .org to choose 5 new Tiger Racing sponsorships for 2011.

Keep watching.

And if you need anything from Tiger Holster Systems, the Hayabusa.org members get the same 10% discount as our Tiger Racing Products website. Just use:
Tiger10
when checking out.

Guy

Sounds like a sweet deal for all of us !

Thanx Guy !

Im Canadian, and a drag racer, just in case you want to have a Canadian contingent....:poke:

Back