5th Annual Tiger Racing Christmas Give-A-way

2fast4u2c

Site Sponsor
Registered
tigerracingxmas.jpg

Well, it's that time of year again when Santa Tiger looks for those who are in need of a little love.  

Look no more, Santa Tiger is on the prowl and will be unveiling a new Hayabusa.org member appreciation Christmas Give-A-Way in just 4 weeks!

That's right, Santa Tiger is looking for those members who really need his help.  So if you know someone who could really use Santa Tiger's help, has had a tough year or has been down and out, then tell all your Hayabusa.org friends and any other member from another board to come on over to Hayabusa.org, sign up and particiapte in this years
<span style='color:Red'><span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'><span style='font-family:Verdana'>5th Annual Tiger Racing Christmas Give-Away!!</span></span></span>

Program details will be posted soon (as soon as I can think of good ones).

Guy
I mean
<span style='color:Red'>Santa Tiger</span>

Just 3 more weeks until the 5th Annual Tiger Racing Christmas Give-Away

Here are the rules!

Any member can vote for another member by posting a 100 word story or less about that member. You must tell us why that person is deserving of a Tiger Racing sponsorship.  You may vote for your wife, your husband or a friend.  You can even vote for someone you don't even know.

Santa Tiger wants to help those who could really use and deserve his help.  Santa Tiger and his elves are hard at work this year looking for board members who have had a bad year, some hard luck or just down and out and needs some love from Santa Tiger.  Help make someone you know a little happier by submitting their name and story for them and maybe Santa Tiger will visit them come Christmas day with a full Tiger Racing sponsorship.
5 lucky winners can choose 1 of anything they like from the Tiger Racing Website
Tiger Racing is going to give away 5 Full sponsorships to 5 deserving members and another 5 gift sponsorships to boot.  That's 10 Hayabusa.org members all together.

For 4 years Tiger Racing has been doing the Santa Tiger Christmas Give-away and this year we have chosen Hayabusa.org to be our new home.  This is new to most members and old hat for others.  Tell your friends and start nominating by telling your stories on this thread.  Santa Tiger and Mrs. Santa Tiger will choose the winners later next month once everyone has had a chance to post their nominations.

Good Luck all and start nominating.

Santa Tiger

Tried the link but it does not work and were do we go to cast our vote/ write our recommendation?

I will start by saying that there are a number of generous people on this board but IMO none are more deserving that MCMustang.

Shawn took a fall at deals gap a few months back and has been working extremely hard to get Bessie back on the road.

He carries the weight here at the .org as a mod, he is an active roadLoK affiliate, and he is active military.

Shawn gives 150% to anyone in need regardless of race, color, creed, or bike manufacturer.

I think every member on this and other boards will agree that he most definetly should be in the running for a Santa tiger award because I know he is on the good list a number of times.
thumb_up.gif

Mrs. Santa Tiger is a SMSgt at the 180th ANG here in Toledo, I mean North Pole and a 1st shirt. Tiger Racing has always had a soft spot for our military and we thank him for his service.

Santa Tiger

Awesome! Shawn is most deserving; great write-up heavybusa
coolold.gif

I'm nominating Kevin (vman1300) for all his strength and humor through some difficult times as of late...he's an avid rider and hasn't been able to enjoy his new toy much, though I know he wants to
smile.gif

He's always optimistic about life and very giving to those around him. He's also been instrumental in getting the biggest group of h.oRg members together at Deal's Gap for years now. We've all made wonderful friends because of all he's started and been a part of...

To Kevin!
beerchug.gif

Heavy appreciates santa tigers service at the north pole.
beerchug.gif

I believe Shawn is a Commander in the US Marines.

Well, folks, I don't know if this is legal or not, but I am going to vote for myself! Not trying to be greedy, but I have had a pretty bad year myself.
My mom has been in the hospital for almost a full year now. She was in ICU for 4months and on a ventilator for 6weeks of that. They called our family in 2 or 3 times to let us say our good bys. I lost my dad to cancer this past thanksgiving, and my teenage daughter does not even come around on my weekends for visitation. My wife is getting ready to possibly lose her job,and to be quite honest, this year has stunk! I will be SO ready to start the new year!!
And if I can't vote for myself....then I vote for Vman (we all know what he is going through).

Shawn has my vote. He has gone out of his way along with many other giving souls to help me. Good luck Shawn you deserve it.
beerchug.gif

Once again, Guy (Santa Tiger), this a great thing that you do. Your products are great and your generosity is even better! Received a gift during your military appreciation giveaway and can't thank you enough. I have been on the sidelines of the board for a good part of the year, but know there are lots of deserving folks out there. Shawn was the first person that came to mind for me, as well. You've got a tough task picking 10 members out of this large group. Thanks again and good luck!

Back