gsWinners of the 5th Annual Tiger Racing Christmas

2fast4u2c

Site Sponsor
Registered
tigerracingxmas.jpg

Thanks to all who nominated and congratulations to those who have won.

If you see your name listed, please email me with your shipping address.
Everything comes with signature required.  Please be sure someone is there to sign for your FREE Tiger Racing gifts.
Go to my website and pick 2 of anything you wish but not the same. If Santa Tiger has it in stock, you can have it.

Drum roll please..........................

I wished I could help everyone because you all sound deserving.  Here are the winners of this years 5th Annual Tiger Racing Christmas Give-Away.

MCMustang
vman1300
gsxrfann
Katman
captain
VaBusa
Razorshark
Sloto200
GSXcite
GunnyBusa
Booties1
NINJAKILLER
Omslaw
Semi
Nitrouse Junkie

Congratulations to all those chosen.  It was difficult indeed, but Mrs. Santa Tiger helped.

As soon as you can email me, please tell me the following:
shipping address
length of swingarm (and if stock or after market)
year of bike

We thank all those who helped, nominated and won.  Your fellow board members think highly of you to nominate you and Tiger Racing thanks all for helping us grow another year.

Santa Tiger
TigerRacing@buckeye-express.com

Congrats guys! Thank you Guy for this amazing gift and support of the oRg!
beerchug.gif

bowdown.gif

Thanks Santa Tiger! I'm honored to be mentioned with the members on this list.
bowdown.gif

Congrats! Thanks Guy for spreading all that love our way!!!!
beerchug.gif

You Rock Santa Tiger  
beerchug.gif
thanks for hooking these great folks up man my day just got better already and to the folks that made the list  
beerchug.gif
 you deserve it

beerchug.gif

Thanks everyone!! This is awesome! Thank you Santa and Mrs. Tiger! Thank you to the board for helping make my holidays brighter!!

Brian

clap.gif

I pick quick release tank and seat pins.. Oh wait I didn't win..

thank you Santa Tiger
beerchug.gif
i really don't know what to say...i am honored and yet extremely humbled to see my name mentioned with the caliber of people on that list...i have received so much more than i have ever given since becoming a member here (friends, parts, help, knowledge, advice, laughs on rotten days, and did i mention- friends!!!) i have never been involved with a group of people such as those here that are more concerned with helping their brothers and sisters out!!! and to a vendor that goes above and beyond like this- you rock
bowdown.gif

thank you Santa Tiger
beerchug.gif
i really don't know what to say...i am honored and yet extremely humbled to see my name mentioned with the caliber of people on that list...i have received so much more than i have ever given since becoming a member here (friends, parts, help, knowledge, advice, laughs on rotten days, and did i mention- friends!!!) i have never been involved with a group of people such as those here that are more concerned with helping their brothers and sisters out!!!  and to a vendor that goes above and beyond like this- you rock
bowdown.gif
Well said! Dont know if its a good thing or a scary thing that my name is listed next to Hals!
sadnews.gif
whistling.gif
poke.gif

Back