Tiger Racing on board with us now

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
Just when you think that things can't get any better.... I have been speaking with Guy from Tiger racing about coming on to the site and we got things finalized...  We have many goals (admins and owners) for this site... One of those goals was financial independance so that we never had to ask for donations again.. All of our sponsors keep that happening... Another goal is to provide great vendors to be at your beckon call and to get some good deals.... Guy has been around for a long time and we are glad to see him with us.. I asked guy to give me a little intro as to what he felt his company had to offer and what sets them aside... Here is his response to me....

Tiger Racing is a local company from Toledo, Ohio where Drag Racing is very prevelant.  Tiger Racing started 5 years ago supplying specialty aluminum racing products to racers who needed specialized parts for racing that could not be bought at your local motorcycle shop.  Since that time, Tiger Racing has developed over 100 part numbers of specialty aluminum racing products including chain guards, inner fenders and many other exciting products.  The company owner Guy Caputo is a racer himself and currently holds the Land Speed Record for the Worlds Fastest Nitrous Motorcycle.  Tiger Racing is the only company in the racing marketplace that produces and sells chain guards specifically designed for Land Speed Racing requirements.  Whatever your racing needs, Tiger Racing promises to bring you only the highest quality products that racers need and can afford.  Guy knows how hard it is to run a racing program using your own wallet, so he makes sure his products are affordable and available when you need them.  Make Tiger Racing a favorite with your web browser at www.TigerRacingProducts.com Come visit us and see whats new at Tiger Racing.[/Quote]

Please take a look at the Tiger Racing website and make sure that you give Guy a shout it you need anything.. You can contact him on the board by sending him a PM using his screeen name 2fast4u2c

Welcome Tiger Racing.......

CAp

tiger.gif

Welcome to the org! I may have to order one of those inner fenders! The previous owner lowered the bike and rubbed a hole in the stocker.
pissed.gif

wow look at that flame just at the back end of the hump and tell me that dont look like a skull face and welcome to the site!!!!

Welcome!, And thanks to Guy for the quick release seat and tank pins! They rock, look great and make removing the seat and raising the tank for maintenance much easier. I am sure that I will be looking you up for more stuff!
super.gif

Back