5th Annual Tiger Racing Christmas Give-A-way

Well I know I already made one nomination already Tiger Santa but like you mentioned in an earlier post we are forgeting the folks who are serving this country. So with that said I want to place a couple of nominations for service members that I know one is Razorshark and the other is Sloto200 both serving our country in the USAF both are great people and very deserving of Tiger Santa's love just for the simple fact that they are doing their parts in serving this Great Nation we live in.

Well, folks, I don't know if this is legal or not, but I am going to vote for myself! Not trying to be greedy, but I have had a pretty bad year myself.
My mom has been in the hospital for almost a full year now. She was in ICU for 4months and on a ventilator for 6weeks of that. They called our family in 2 or 3 times to let us say our good bys. I lost my dad to cancer this past thanksgiving, and my teenage daughter does not even come around on my weekends for visitation. My wife is getting ready to possibly lose her job,and to be quite honest, this year has stunk! I will be SO ready to start the new year!!
And if I can't vote for myself....then I vote for Vman (we all know what he is going through).
I dont know gsxrfann, but this person definitely deserves some love from Santa Tiger, it takes guts to nominate yourself and put it all out on the line, so to speak...

lurk.gif

Only 3 more days until the end of the 5th Annual Tiger Racing Christmas Give-A-Way.
Get those nominations in for a chance to receive Free stuff from Tiger Racing.

Santa Tiger

jinkster for all his great write ups.

capt' for creating this board.

mcm for always havin' your back.

and last but not least nj for always hookin people up just beacause he can.

not in any order.
beerchug.gif

Santa Tiger and others -
Thank you all, but certainly there are others more deserving of the holiday cheer.

GSXcite had a spill recently and is still in recovery; Hal would and has given the shirt off of his back to help others.
Ninja Killer has had several things happen to him over the course of the year -  yet found it within himself to help others in a huge way.
VMan, well what do you say? With all that he is going through - it is hard to imagine anyone being more desering.
TPBIO, I mean Jet Li, I mean Jet Liroy - went way out of his way to help Pops Roos at the spring bash after his accident.
GunnyBusa who just retired from Active Duty - we all owe him a little something for his service.
Let's not forget our leader, Cap - who connected forcefully with another vehicle.
RSD - well, every year that he can't ride is painful for all of us,
Nitrous Junkie's mother passed away.
Runeight's family is having medical issues that he won't even discuss with most people.
VaBusa's dog passed away (may as well have been one of her children)
Omslaw's wife had broken her arm.
Yamahor lost his Grandfather
Booties1, a Marine on Active duty lost a family member who was very close to her.
Pops Roos went down hard at the bash, but you can't keep a good man down.
BrendanP had a crash in the April timeframe.
Pacbusa's father has ongoing medical issues

The list can go on forever.  I am humbled that people would think of me; but I have my health, a wonderful family and some pretty amazing friends; Bessie is on the road to recovery - greatly because of the generosity of the board.  

Santa Tiger, I appreciate what you are doing - There is another Santa on the board as well so
keep those who do good things in your thoughts, it is always nice to know you are being thought of!

Now, if after all this, Santa Tiger just had to send me something, well - it would be rude to reject it!  
firedevil.gif

Pinned until the results are posted.  Thank you again for taking care of us, Tiger Santa.

MCM

Time is running out on this one folks... if you want someone considered, post up!

I know lots of people here have thrown my name out there, and I really appriciate my extended family thinking about us this year. In Casa de Vman, there have been lots of changes to my wife and I in the last few months. That being said, I look at things a bit different now.....

My nomination you ask? That would be servive men and women protecting my, no our right to be free. I have always has a place in my heart for these folks that have sacraficed so much. I am sure there are many deserving and Shawn mentioned one earlier.

Thank you Tiger Santa for doing this each year for the .oRg
beerchug.gif
bowdown.gif
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

The fact that there are so many people on this forum that could be nominated for this is a good reason to make my first nomination.

1. Captain: The work he has done to build this site, and the money he pumped into it when the going was rough may be reason enough. The type of people he has attracted to the org is testament to the type of person he is, and for that I feel he is worthy of a visit from Santa Tiger.

2. MC Mustang: I didn't know Shawn for 5 min. before I had an idea what a giving and caring person he was. It was the first busa bash for me, and a member had rode in from some distance. While looking at his bike, I noticed he chain was dry as a bone and in severe need of a cleaning, adjustment and lubrication. Since I had the trailer and all the tools and chemicals required to do the job, I wanted to help him. While all the members were starting to gather at the fire pit to eat and party, Shawn rolled up his sleeves and him and I fixed the members bike. I knew I liked him from the start, and the help he gave me after my crash was so far beyond the call of duty, I could never repay him.

3. Nitrouse Junkie: If I was to compile a short list, I would list the members on this forum he Has not helped in some way. Loosing your mother is a very hard thing to do. It has not been a good year for him. I would be surprised if he was not on everyones list.

4. Omslaw: How he finds the time to do the things for this board he does is beyond me. If someone has a problem, needs some help, advise, he is almost always the first to respond. As I'm sitting on the road right after my accident, I was trying to figure out a way to get my bike home. I was dazed, and I thought I could ride the busa home if I could get it started. I thought the tipover switch was preventing it from starting and the only person I could think of to call to find out how to reset it was Omar. I got him on the phone, and he said where are you? He left work, called two friends who live close to where I was to come stay with me untill he got there. He loaded my bike, took it to my house and got it in the garage, and insisted on taking me to the hospital, and waited there with me for two hours, then took me home. Thats what kind of man he is. Nuff said.

5. Semi: Another who is almost always one of the first to offer help to someone in need. The guy drives 4 hours to Kansas City to help me get the new trailer I bought to go to the bash, wired up for lights. This after I had just met him at the meet n greet for the first time a few weeks before. I could go on about him for quite awhile, but I'm sure he will be nominated by others. Bottom line, just good people Santa Tiger.

6. NINJAKILLER: Bob has had some issues this year that I won't go into. I feel I'm a good judge of people, but I almost missed the call with Bob. His heart is as big as the state of Kansas. Although he has had a bad year himself, he has helped so many org brothers, he is almost interchangable with Nitrous Junkie.

7. VMAN1300: To say this has been a hard year for him is an understatement. Others have already nominated him and made his case' so I'll just say I concure 100% Thanks for your help Keven, your a good man.

I'm sure there are others I should mention, but with only 10 getting a visit from Santa Tiger, I better quit.

Thanks to all who participated in this years 5th Annual Tiger Racing Christmas Give-Away.

We will post the winners Monday evening after Santa Returns home.

Thanks again to all,

Santa Tiger

OK OK folks while I am extremely honored by the many nice compliments from you all I must remove myself from the pool for candidates. This offer from Tiger Racing is for the members not for me. Being mentioned or honestly being considered to be a nominee is an honor and gift in and of itself. Even being considered to be at the level of the ones mentioned in this thread is pretty overwhelming. You guys take care of each other, Im good... Healthy family, good job and great friends......

Tiger you folks are top notch and bring Christmas spirit to the site...

Merry Christmas All....

CAp

hello.gif

Last year Tiger Racing sent me a great chain guard as a thank-you for serving in the Army. I quickly mounted it up and I have been running with it ever since. .Org is a great place with some great members and sponsors. I love it here!
Thanks Tiger Racing. You ROCK!!!
ThumbsUp.gif

Well I know I already made one nomination already Tiger Santa but like you mentioned in an earlier post we are forgeting the folks who are serving this country. So with that said I want to place a couple of nominations for service members that I know one is Razorshark and the other is Sloto200 both serving our country in the USAF both are great people and very deserving of Tiger Santa's love just for the simple fact that they are doing their parts in serving this Great Nation we live in.
geeze Adam! I dont know how i didnt see this last month. Thanks bro!
beerchug.gif
blush.gif

geeze Adam! I dont know how i didnt see this last month.  Thanks bro!  
beerchug.gif

blush.gif
No problem fella you guys deserve it congrats and get some Pic's of the stuff great stuff Santa Tiger sends ya

beerchug.gif
Thanks for Serving

beerchug.gif

Back