gsWinners of the 5th Annual Tiger Racing Christmas

Outstanding!!
beerchug.gif

Merry Christmas to you and yours Guy!

I am very suprised that I was chosen, I thank everybody and congratulations! I still believe there
beerchug.gif
is somebody here that deserves this more than I do.

zzwhip.gif
PM -->
semi @ Dec. 04 2007 said:
1234373[/ATTACH] PM]
thank you Santa Tiger
beerchug.gif
i really don't know what to say...i am honored and yet extremely humbled to see my name mentioned with the caliber of people on that list...i have received so much more than i have ever given since becoming a member here (friends, parts, help, knowledge, advice, laughs on rotten days, and did i mention- friends!!!) i have never been involved with a group of people such as those here that are more concerned with helping their brothers and sisters out!!!  and to a vendor that goes above and beyond like this- you rock
bowdown.gif
Well said!  Dont know if its a good thing or a scary thing that my name is listed next to Hals!  
sadnews.gif

whistling.gif

poke.gif
I think it's called guilt by association!
laugh.gif
Congrats for the honor bro.

zzwhip.gif

Congratulations to all the winners. Please be sure and EMAIL me your shipping address and what 2 items you would like.

Please DO NOT IM me, my shipping mgr. (Mrs. Tiger) needs this in the form of an email.

TigerRacing@buckeye-express.com

Once we get everyones address and selections, we will ship at one time.

Again, congratulations to all the winners.

This is the season of giving.

Santa Tiger

wow...who nominated me? I don't think I deserve it, but I'm not dumb enough to refuse a free gift, especially from such a reputable company. So...THANK YOU!
bowdown.gif

OMG
eek2.gif
Thanks Tiger Santa!!!! And Adam I don't know what to say, but THANKS to all. My net has been down so I just saw this today. I guess I'll go shopping
drools.gif

Just need 5 more addresses and we start shipping.

Winners, please email Santa Tiger your shipping address and your selection from my website. Nominators, make sure your winners do that for us.

Thanks again,

Santa Tiger

Santa Tiger and his elves have finished shipping everything to our board winners.  You should have received your Tiger Racing goodies by now.  For the couple of you who requested 2008 busa chain guards, they will be delivered just after Christmas.  My apologies for the tardiness of my manufacturer.  I just can't keep them on the shelves for the 08'.  But fear not, you will receive them soon.

Thank again to all who nominated you and congratulations to all the winners.

Santa Tiger

Those that asked for 2008 Hayabusa items, your items just went out this last week, sorry for the delay.

Tiger Racing

Back