Tiger Racing on board with us now

Guy is a really nice easy going guy. I've always been completely happy with any of his products I've purchased. I've got nothing but praise for guy. Not only does he follow good business practices but he's also very sociable.

I know in the past his company has even put up $$$ for any one who beats or comes close to his top speed records using nitrous oxide. He's the only one I know of who has done this at Maxton to help stimulate things.
beerchug.gif

Welcome aboard Tiger Racing! You guys are still cool in my book after you sent all those care packages out to all the military folks about a year ago!
beerchug.gif
super.gif

Thank you everyone for the warm reception.

Yes, I ship worldwide.  Yes, that's a skull in the flames.  And thanks for your recent orders.
I just finished the 07 GSXR1K stock and extended chain guards which will go on the website this week.  I have 4 more models coming out in a month for Honda and Yamaha.  I appreciate your support and you can always buy direct from me thru PayPal.  All board members get FREE shipping, always.

Thanks again,

Guy

Man... and I just bought all my Tiger Racing stuff... still need the seat pins though.

Top quality stuff here guys... very pleased to date.

beerchug.gif

post-52-02136-welcome.gif
Aboard glad to have you hear. Love your products ,and
look forward to a few more I have had my eye on
beerchug.gif

Back