Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

GSXRFANN

FLUNKIE
Donating Member
Registered
Just wanted to get an idea from people on here what they think is acceptable.
Women can vote too!! I want all of you ladies to vote please.

I think of motorcycles just like cars. Most of the time when you have car shows, bike shows, boat shows, or for the most part any motorsports show, you see women as well. Just curious to see what you peeps think after all of the stuff that happened on the board recently.

GSXRFlunkie (sorry, FANN tounge.gif )
Here is my thought:
I like looking at real pics - lets us into the lives of our fellow board members. Having said that, "as long as it is clean" response almost makes it, but we don't all have the same definition of clean. The MCN thread is a great example, where the longer the thread went on, the "looser" the pics got. Hey, I'm fine with that, but when one of the Mods says enough, well we kinda gotta take that as directive. The mods hafta put up with a lot of crap for no thanks and a lot of extra work.

Anyway, bottom line is that I am interested in personal pics - that's what I try to post. It's another way to get to know my Busa bros and sistas.

Just my .02,
Shawn

GSXRFlunkie (sorry, FANN tounge.gif )
Here is my thought:
I like looking at real pics - lets us into the lives of our fellow board members.  Having said that, "as long as it is clean" response almost makes it, but we don't all have the same definition of clean.  The MCN thread is a great example, where the longer the thread went on, the "looser" the pics got.  Hey, I'm fine with that, but when one of the Mods says enough, well we kinda gotta take that as directive.  The mods hafta put up with a lot of crap for no thanks and a lot of extra work.  

Anyway, bottom line is that I am interested in personal pics - that's what I try to post.  It's another way to get to know my Busa bros and sistas.

Just my .02,
Shawn
I'm enjoying riding Shawn's coat tails on this one...I agree...it's not that the MCN thread started out as offensive, but it seemed to get out of hand and one person's definition of "clean" can differ greatly from another...

'Nuff said for fear of my PMS coming out... ices_rofl.gif

tell them women to get outta the way tounge.gif
No Doubt,,, I wanna see "BIKE". If I wanna see hot chick, I'll look in the mirror.. ices_rofl.gif
So Kat? you like looking at hot chicks?  poke.gif  

face7.gif
Nothing wrong with gals admiring beautiful women...you guys seem to like looking at guys, judging from the # of visitors to my "Gals Only" thread... ices_rofl.gif

ices_rofl.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back