Votes: 0 0.0%
  • lady - smoothe as a baby's bottom

Votes: 4 4.5%
  • lady - work in the sideshow LOL!

Votes: 1 1.1%

• Total voters

AJAY

Registered
Ok, still snowed in and bored. Can't watch another d#mn movie, so it's time for a poll.

Was just checking out the "This is me Thread" and notice that most of the men have some kind of facial hair. In fact, the mustache/goatee combo seems pretty common (got that myself), even though it's not in the "professional world" I live in.

So here's a poll, Bearded or Beardless. Even got categories for the Ladies.

And here's a pic to get things rolling....

Last edited by a moderator:
Mustache & Goatee

Had the Mustache since I was very young, Got the Goatee about 10 yrs ago ( Wife wont let me shave it now ) Grew a full beard about 2 months ago for the first time, Its gone.

Mustache & Goatee
Got the Goatee about 10 yrs ago ( Wife wont let me shave it now )
Same here... 'cept I WANNA shave it and she wont let me... whats up with that?? I've had the 'stash 'n' goat for around 15 years, and frankly, I'M sick of it. But mention shaving it to her? Forget about it.

:argue:

I think one of these days its gonna happen by "accident".

:tongue4:

Sporting the full beard for the first time....BusaPebbles likes it so I'll keep it for now...

IMG_2148.jpg

Same here... 'cept I WANNA shave it and she wont let me... whats up with that?? I've had the 'stash 'n' goat for around 15 years, and frankly, I'M sick of it. But mention shaving it to her? Forget about it.

:argue:

I think one of these days its gonna happen by "accident".

:tongue4:

Wife told me if I shave it off, She is going to cut her hair really short. I like the long hair look on her.

it changes monthly goatee and then shaven depends on the mood fortunately the Italian in me allows me to grow hair at will :laugh:

Man you guys got to get out of the snow, you got way to much time on you hands, can't you think of somthing else to do? Is it that bad there? There has to be a better than (bearded or beardless) COME ON MAN

Facial hair goin' on 10 yrs now. The wife likes it that way, so I am stuck. ???

Back