Remington beard & mustache trimmer

Hmm...maybe I will head to Wall Mart after work tonight and look at upgrading the shaving supplies.

Sorta a shame its gona cost me so much to go bald. Figgure on $15.00 for the 4/6 blade razor, another $5.00 for good gillette stuff, another $5.00 for vitamin e...maybe more if I decide not just to get a big bottle of vitamins and break open the capsules and mix with olive oil or something like that.

Ok, this is getting silly...I will post up my results on Friday. And the reason I keep cutting my head so deep is due to all the scar tissue from a beer picture to my head along with a few hockey incidents back in the day before we wore helmets.

<!--EDIT|valium
Reason for Edit: None given...|1144288385 -->

well, ya don't hafta go with the vitamin E just yet. For me, that's just a personal preference. It reeally helps out the skin, though.

Try upgrading the razors and cream first. That shoudl get you headed in the right direction.

Remember: sensitive skin with aloe. That's the cream ya wanna get. The M3 Power should work just fine, too.

To stop the bleeding I thought I would use a septic stic -  some of us old guys use these for shaving, to stop bleeding of deep cuts. Warning...do not use these on your head...When I put the stic on the deepest of my multiple wounds, I thought I had just drove a firey ice pick into my scull, and honestly can say I think the neighbors heard my scream!
HaHaHa!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Back