Do you ride throughout the Year?

Do you ride your Busa throughout the year?

• Yes, no matter the weather or temperature!

Votes: 55 33.1%
  • Yes, but not in bad weather/temperature

Votes: 83 50.0%
  • I ride only in the "riding season" (spring/summer/fall)

Votes: 26 15.7%
  • No

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well .. this yr I actually did ride in the snow ... or @ least it was snowing when I came up the mountain ( 1" ) but, it still qualifies as snow ! :whistle:
On the usual till it warms up, the thermometer in town say's it's in the lower 30's .. ???factor in windchill .. and you have a exsilerating ...ride home. :beerchug:

Doesn't snow much here in Springfield MO. So, if there's no snow I'm riding. I have rain gear; for when I get caught in the rain. I don't leaving my dry house to ride in rain.

I ride when it's cold, wife bought me heated gear the Christmas after we bought our first bikes. The year before, I rode layered up for cold weather, she doesn't ride when it's cold.

I ride on good days only , but throughout the year . My bike is registered every 3 months , and always ready to ride . After each ride it is cleaned , but not thoroughly so everytime , but always soon after I arrive home . I will lube the chain as I do get home from a good ride if needed , with the rear stand ready the minute I pull up and chain is warm . The bike is thoroughly checked over , and stored ready to ride bar filling up the tank , which will be done with fresh fuel for each ride by jerry can . When I ride , ideally , it's straight out of town , and into hills .

That sucks. I know I am from Detroit...
I live in Detroit now and my ride home tonight was a little brisk. I will layer up to ride above 40 but i more worry about the tires on the cold road. But after the first salt hits the roads the bike is put up till the second big rain in spring.:banghead: Still trying to remember why i moved back here from S.C. and now the money is too good to give up and start over again.

Back