Hump or no hump

Hump or no hump - Do you keep the rear hump on or off?

• Hump on all the time

Votes: 155 100.0%
  • Hump most of the time unless I have a rider

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No hump unless I'm at the track

• No hump ever

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

buss05

WOOKIE
Donating Member
Registered
I'm just curious if you love your hump. I think the rear hump is an icon of this bike. That hump and the kanji are what make this bike a Hayabusa to the trained eye.

Just wondered how everyone else feels about their hunchback.

No hump.
Corbin rear seat with backrest.
Plus I use my Busa as a high speed pick up truck at times.
Once delivered an entire computer system including 17" crt monitor.

pirate.gif Raider out.

<!--EDIT|RaiderDm
Reason for Edit: "1420"|1148052483 -->

I don't like passengers, Especially the Little 17 year olds dressed like ho's, bouncing up asking for a ride... "Does your Daddy know your out this late little girl?" That really pisses em' off. tounge.gif

So yeah, basically I don't anyone on the second seat so I eliminate the problem, by not having one.

Oh and the Busa looks unfinished and A55-like with out it.

laugh.gif

Only passenger I take is my wife!

Hump on -
*clap clap*
Hump off-
*clap clap*
Hump on-
Hump off-
The Humper.

or

the hump stays on unless the missus is on board.................. cool.gif

I take my kids for rides all the time, carry stuff, etc. My hump has never been out of the box it came in.

I have not done the hump mod and swapping it all the time would be a pain.

So, I guess that makes me a 'no' vote ;-)

what's wrong with a few extra passengers here n there fellas? got that leash on a lil tite....
I ride silly fast with hump on, but i take passengers (bcuz i'm allowed to?) two-three times a week, and would do more if the weather here got warmer! Nothing makes a busa look better than a lil extra hump on the back... a nice round hump, yup....my fiancee wont read this will she?tounge.gif

i hate riding passengers. its a pain in the a**. them getting on and off and scratching your tail piece with their shoes, scratching your tank with there rings, and you just cant do the same stuff on the bike (as easily) with a pass.

off when I need the rentch rack or hauling stuff

on all other times

NO passengers EVER.

<!--EDIT|CorrodedAlien
Reason for Edit: ":-)"|1148196507 -->

well it depends on if i am lookin for tail...if i just want to ride the hump is on the worst thing you can do is ask them if they want to ride on the hump(done it a few times) but somedays i like to have a little eye candy out there just like when me and buss05 went riding...there is nothing wrong with some eye candy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back