Hump or no hump lol.......

There should be a hump? ?????????

Busa.jpg

I took my Hump off because a lot of women would ask for a ride. Its been off now for almost year and not one has ask for a ride since.....not one. I guess they like the HUMP.

HUMP! In my Humple opinion, every sport bike looks way better with a passenger seat cowl........unless there is an attractive female there instead.:please:

Mythos

For awhile I had been using the seat because I would carry my Cortech tail bag, with my gym clothes and other things. I recently got the hump mod kit from ebay and can now use the extra space in the hump. Lately I've been using the extra space and my tank bag. Honestly I like the looks both ways!

The hump is signature as stated above. If someone was trying to describe the bike to someone else and they said " It had this big hump on the back", someone would probally say "Oh that sounds like a Hayabusa"!:thumbsup::bowdown:

Hump for me.

Love the look

And if I ever tried to leave the house with the rear seat on I would have to loose the wife who would be tailing me in her car with camera in hand. :whistle:

+1 At anytime that seat is attached she wants her butt :moon:and her's only on it. :laugh: Bike Nights/Bike Week...NO WAY is my bike leaving the garage with the seat on it.

I have yet to see my bike with the hump on it. It won't fit with the grab rail in place, & I ride any hottie that will get on. I think when I pull it out this spring (soon I hope) I will swap it out for the hump, & try carry a backpack. I often strap a case of beer on the back seat, how do I do a thirty pack with the hump :poke:

I love the look of the hump. But I've had my bike for one year never put it on my wife gets on often and I just don't want to bother putting it on I should at least see what it looks like on the 08.

Back