Rear hump pad

Duke

Registered
Hi all,
the rear hump fo my busa has bearing scratches by my clothes and so I was looking for a solution, but first I didn't found something. Now I found a saddler and asked him to make pads for the rear-hump. Himself is a biker too, and he manufactured a rear hump pad for me. It's handmade!!
The material is nearly the same like the seat of the K8. The pad is fixed between the hump and the seat, furthermore with 2 screws on the hump.

I think it looks very well and the "ride-feeling" is very good.
It's possible to get all colors and to get with stiched Kanji on it.

When somebody is interested, give me an e-mail.

Price: 39.-€ - with Kanji: 59.-€ (stitching is expensive)

Greeting
Duke

IM001665.jpg

IM001667.jpg

IM001669.jpg

Last edited:
@ bigbsbusa,
the conversion is:
39€ - 61USD
59€ - 93USD
It's between friends - I don't earn nothing.....

@ Mike1180
I think it fits for GEN I too, because the difference is only, that the rear hump of the K 8 is a bit more round, so the material ist flexible.

Duke

Last edited:
I don't know exactly the price a the moment, but the weight is very light, so I guess between 3-5 USD.

Duke

Hi Busa-mates,
now we have the first snow in Germany and I'd like to live in California some month, so I could ride my Busa.

Meanwhile I have send some K8-hump pads with Kanji to Busa friends around the world. Now I got cheaper conditions and the conversion is also quite better for you now.

If you are interested in, you can find more information on my livepage below.

Greetings from Germany :beerchug:

nice look but a bit spendy for me.. I would check with a local upholsterer if in the States..

Hi all,
the rear hump fo my busa has bearing scratches by my clothes and so I was looking for a solution, but first I didn't found something. Now I found a saddler and asked him to make pads for the rear-hump. Himself is a biker too, and he manufactured a rear hump pad for me. It's handmade!!
The material is nearly the same like the seat of the K8. The pad is fixed between the hump and the seat, furthermore with 2 screws on the hump.

I think it looks very well and the "ride-feeling" is very good.
It's possible to get all colors and to get with stiched Kanji on it.

When somebody is interested, give me an e-mail.

Price: 39.-€ - with Kanji: 59.-€ (stitching is expensive)

Greeting
Duke

Me likey....

Back