Hump Pad?

critterdoc

Banned
So, I went to the dealer who gave me the hump thingy which looks hideous, but would at least be really functional if it had a pad on it to rest your tail bone against while tucking in.

Anyone happen to know if anyone manufactures a thick pad that sticks on?

Cheers!

Lee at New Image does the shorter Launch Pads for the 08's and also does the cover for them. He has mine right now doing the cowl cover with the GSX1340R embroidered into it.

http://www.newimageuph.com/new_image_upholstery_002.htm

Tell him High-Gain sent you for the special treatment  
ThumbsUp.gif

pad.jpg

Thanks....saw that site, but I don't want the full monty....just the pad.
Lee will also sell you just the pad but either way, I don't know how you will keep it on since both shops attach it to the bottom of the driver seat. Be careful, Tobin is still using the pre-08 pattern and the new 08 hump is much shorter... looks kind of goofy with the Tobin pad sticking way above the hump.

The Tobin thing is good to know...thanks.

They really attach it to the driver's seat? Why? It makes no sense. That would mean the hump could no longer be removed and the passenger seat used.

The Tobin thing is good to know...thanks.

They really attach it to the driver's seat? Why? It makes no sense. That would mean the hump could no longer be removed and the passenger seat used.
The passenger seat can still be used with the passenger seat, but looks funny. The pad attaches underneath the rider seat.

Back