Hump or no hump lol.......

qpddd

Bits and Bytes user
Donating Member
Registered
OK guys and girls. I've got to ask this question, probably been asked before but people’s opinions change so what the heck! :eek:

Since the release of the Hayabusa the seat cowl or as I call it the "Rear Hump" has been a talking point amongst the biking community, so what do Hayabusa riders think?

I had mine on for a couple of hours before I removed it and replaced it with the rear seat pad and an Alu rack, I’m still undecided and have the urge to refit the hump and save the rack for touring.

So it’s over to the Busa experts. :bowdown:

what do you think. :super:

Hump for me.

Love the look

And if I ever tried to leave the house with the rear seat on I would have to loose the wife who would be tailing me in her car with camera in hand. :whistle:

I'm doing the hump.

The Humpty hump is your chance to do tha hump. Ohh do me baby. Do the
Humpty Hump. Ohh ohh do me baby. Do the Humpty Hump. Do ya know what
were doin'? Were doin' the Humpty Hump yall. Watch me do the Humpty
Hump. Just keep on doin' tha Hump.

Digital Underground was the bomb back in the day. :lol:

At first I didnt like the hump.
Now it screams of sexy.
The seat it nice too but then people would ask for rides, I ride solo:laugh:

Hump! I haven't seen the rear seat in over a year since I took it off. The hump completes the look of the busa.

Hump! I haven't seen the rear seat in over a year since I took it off. The hump completes the look of the busa.

Heard that. Wasabi has NEVER even had the pillion seat on it.

I would only do the seat when I need to strap my guitar on my back and don't want to scratch the hump! My wife rides her own so I don't need the seat otherwise. So its humpin all the way! :thumbsup:

Glad you all said yes to the "Hump" I just couldn't contain my self, I've been out in the garage humping my bike........... well what I mean is putting the hump back on :laugh:

I'm doing the hump.

The Humpty hump is your chance to do tha hump. Ohh do me baby. Do the
Humpty Hump. Ohh ohh do me baby. Do the Humpty Hump. Do ya know what
were doin'? Were doin' the Humpty Hump yall. Watch me do the Humpty
Hump. Just keep on doin' tha Hump.

Digital Underground was the bomb back in the day. :lol:

Yes Ted lol..... Is someone looking after you :laugh:

Hump.

Completes the look and also sets it apart (not that it already doesn't stand out mind you...) from the rest of the sport bikes.

Back