Hump or no hump

Hump or no hump - Do you keep the rear hump on or off?

• Hump on all the time

Votes: 155 100.0%
  • Hump most of the time unless I have a rider

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No hump unless I'm at the track

• No hump ever

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hump 24/7/365. You wanna ride a Busa go buy your own and keep your A55 off of mine!

took the grab rail off of mine when it got home for the first time and it's never gone back on. Only takes a few seconds to swap out when the wife wants to ride.

Since Life is Soooooo Sweet!!!, and I was Blessed with a Wife that actually Requested an 06 Limited Busa white/silver for her Birthday/28th Wedding Anniversary, to match her white/silver Technic Venom suit, and the fact that my GSXR 1000's are to cramped for her to ride as a passenger, We scored one for her!! keeping in mind that it comes with a chauffeur, ME! Anyways, NO Hump, have to keep it personalized for Her, and I still get the luxury of riding it!  Is this not Blessed and great justification to leave the seat on?rock.gif?

<!--EDIT|Director
Reason for Edit: None given...|1152404390 -->

Since Life is Soooooo Sweet!!!, and I was Blessed with a Wife that actually Requested an 06 Limited Busa white/silver for her Birthday, to match her white/silver Technic Venom suit, and the fact that my GSXR 1000's are to cramped for her to ride as a passenger, I bought it for her!! keeping in mind that it comes with a chauffeur, ME! Anyways, NO Hump, have to keep her thinking it is hers, and I get all the luxury of riding it! Is this not great justification to leave the seat on?rock.gif?
biggrin.gif How nice!

This is why the seat stays on!!  That is my wife in her matching leathers, with Her Busa!!  The Tail caps are will be permanent on the GSXR 1000's for solo, track use and hangin' with the guy's.  Trying desperately to locate a matching shoei hayabusa limited helmet to go with her leathers, the Icon matches, but looks like an ANT!!

<!--EDIT|Director
Reason for Edit: None given...|1152404216 -->

GSXR_1000_1300_009_rev1.jpg

Since Life is Soooooo Sweet!!!, and I was Blessed with a Wife that actually Requested an 06 Limited Busa white/silver for her Birthday, to match her white/silver Technic Venom suit, and the fact that my GSXR 1000's are to cramped for her to ride as a passenger, I bought it for her!! keeping in mind that it comes with a chauffeur, ME! Anyways, NO Hump, have to keep her thinking it is hers, and I get all the luxury of riding it!  Is this not great justification to leave the seat on?rock.gif?
biggrin.gif  How nice!
cool.gif

This is why the seat stays on!! That is my wife in her matching leathers, with Her Busa!! The Tail caps are now permanent on the GSXR 1000's for solo, track use and hangin' with the guy's. Trying desperately to locate a matching shoei hayabusa limited helmet to go with her leathers, the Icon matches, but looks like an ANT!!
Oneida Suzuki has em on sale.

I have the seat on...but will be taking it off soon. May wait until after I give the sister in law a ride.
Hump is still in the box beggin for air.

I cant argue with that , where there is an extra helmet there is a way!!

If de-hump it she will come.

On... unless my wife wants to mount her sexy a$$ on the back!

hump2.jpg

<!--EDIT|BigGeorge
Reason for Edit: None given...|1153798247 -->

I think it looks good either way.....but I prefer the unique racy look with the hump. My wife usually comes with me tho, and switching the seat/grab rail on/off got kinda old, so now the hump stays in its box except for &quot;special&quot; occasions lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back