Hump or seat?

Hump only for solo riding. The wife joins me a lot, so I'm always changing it out for the seat and rail, but it's worth it. The hump does a better job of keeping my bum from sliding off the bike. Not that I would ever accelerate hard enough to need that :whistle:

Hump is on when I ride solo. Most of the time I ride 2 up so the seat is on most of the time. Grab bar never comes off.

The seat seems so inviting. You better have the hump on if you're married. Else you may have some explaining to do. :laugh:

In all of these years I have only had the back seat on twice.... I do not like riding with a passenger, for that I take the other (VTX) bike.

Hump with grab bar. Find it easier to put up on rear stand with grab bar and quicker change out when wife wanted to ride.

Last edited:
Hump only, no grab rail. It's a shame to spoil the beautiful smooth lines of the bike by taking the hump off....like giving the Mona Lisa a mohawk.

IMO the hump with the grab bar on looks silly. B4 i got tobin seats i rode mostly with the humb. i don't think i have put the hump on since i bought my tobins. i would probably get rid of it if i didn't have aspirations of hitting the track. I think I am waiting for someone to hold my hand at the tree

Back