Hump or seat?

Looks better with the hump/bar combo IMO.

1209071559.jpg

I guess I am the only one riding around with my passenger seat on at all times!? I like the way it looks. And you never know how needs a lift. (Yes I am married, so pls dont tell my wife) :whistle:
Steve:beerchug:

CIMG2212.jpg

Last edited:
Ride mine both ways since I have the Tobin mod with the the Kanji on the rear seat. But I usually ride with the hump. Because I'm humping to please.:thumbsup:

I love the hump, I cut and now i have the grab bar on with it to looks great. Would post pic but dont have any of it!

My wife does not ride with me (she has seen me ride), the rear seat just take away from the body lines to me. Also when I launch the bike, the hump keeps my dumb ass on. :laugh:

I guess I am the only one riding around with my passenger seat on at all times!? I like the way it looks. And you never know how needs a lift. (Yes I am married, so pls dont tell my wife) :whistle:
Steve:beerchug:

Your not the only one. I like the rear seat myself too. Every one around here has the hump on, so it kinda makes it stand out from the crowd. And like you said, you never know when someone may need a ride.<<cough,cough.hot chick broke down on the side of the road>>>:laugh:

Hump with the grab bar.It was allready cut for it when I got the hump used. It is eaiser to put on the rear stand with the grab bar on.

The Busa comes with a passenger seat?!? :laugh:

I only put the seat on if I'm going on a trip and need to carry some luggage.

Back