Do you ride throughout the Year?

Do you ride your Busa throughout the year?

• Yes, no matter the weather or temperature!

Votes: 55 33.1%
  • Yes, but not in bad weather/temperature

Votes: 83 50.0%
  • I ride only in the "riding season" (spring/summer/fall)

Votes: 26 15.7%
  • No

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The multiple feet of snow mixed with ice and below 0 temps keep me from riding.:laugh:

Also a northeasterner. I would if I was a little further south like maryland were salt on the road is not such a dangerous issue

I used to when streetriding was new to me. After a couple years I would be out in the cold at a stoplight thinking to myself "WTF am I doing outhere? This isn't fun."

There after I stopped riding in the cold.

I'll ride until the temp gets down into the 30's, but have been seen out in the mid 20's. I try to avoid precipitation as much as possible.

60s+

I'm a thin guy and don't feel like spending 30 min dressing myself to go for a ride. ???

i ride year round as long as there isn't any ice or snow on the roads...dress properly and use extreme throttle control, it is just like any other time of the year when you have to stay in tune with your environment and ride within your limits :beerchug:

When I lived in the Southwest, every day for years... Now that I am in NE Indiana, there are 5 months of the year that ice is a big issue... no riding..

35 to 40 deg and not snowing or raining when i leave. If either happens while I am out, i just deal with it! :poke:

Depending on the weather on the Eastern Side of Washington...you can get 7 or 8 months of riding...or you can get 5 if it is a bad year.

living in phx, it hardly ever gets below 40* so I ride everyday, I had to register my car that was six months out of date, so I could pick up my bro from the airport a couple months ago, otherwise my car would probably be still unregistered.

I don't ride when its raining or when it gets below 40 degrees, but here in so. al i get to ride almost all year:thumbsup:

Temperature hasn't stopped me yet (CT doesn't get too cold very often). If it's raining hard I might not start a trip (if I get caught in a rainstorm whatever...). Though, I won't ride in the rain in the morning when I'm going to work. Since my "uniform" is a suit and a tie, having wet spots all over me is ungood. :whistle:

Snow, ice, and too much sand/salt/rocks will stop me though. They don't put down sand in CT they lay down rocks!) Just look at the paint chips on my cars! GRRRRR....

Back