Changes coming to the oRg

200.gif

Oh no, I literally just joined this site two days ago. LOOKING for my first 'busa and finding a lot of useful information on here. Due to work obligations, it will probably be Feb/March before I buy one. Be happy to kick in a few bucks to help keep the site up.

I would hate to see the site become less. I still have a barely modded busa and I have received a great deal of help here for what I have done so far. Suzuki passed up a great opportunity to take a big step forward with the Gen3 and rejuvenate intrigue with the hyperbikes. Not surprisingly, the result is a lack of new owners. Match the ZX-14R and join it with an ever dwindling following.

I would hate to see the site become less. I still have a barely modded busa and I have received a great deal of help here for what I have done so far. Suzuki passed up a great opportunity to take a big step forward with the Gen3 and rejuvenate intrigue with the hyperbikes. Not surprisingly, the result is a lack of new owners. Match the ZX-14R and join it with an ever dwindling following.
the problem is that people GREATLY underestimate what it would take to build an intercooled reliable 280HP turbo or supercharged hayabusa.... you are talking about a 40-45 thousand dollar machine at that stage in the game. a great intercooled plenum would be 4000 and the turbo kit around 4000 plus the beefed up internals... 1000 at least. plus the electronic management of the system.... it adds up quick.

the problem is that people GREATLY underestimate what it would take to build an intercooled reliable 280HP turbo or supercharged hayabusa.... you are talking about a 40-45 thousand dollar machine at that stage in the game. a great intercooled plenum would be 4000 and the turbo kit around 4000 plus the beefed up internals... 1000 at least. plus the electronic management of the system.... it adds up quick.
I'm still waiting to see that machine from somebody. I believe it's in there but I'm not going to bight until I see people doing it. ...and for everyone who doesn't want to do it, I still think Suzuki could have come up with 215 hp with basic mods.

@captain , I hope you can keep this FAB for us .
Joined May 15, 2009
Lucky been here , so i did read and did ALL mod.s on my 2000
Glad i saved all pictures ,even the pictures now is has a RED Cross

H. o R g page is My Busa NEWS HOME

Example off MANY Map folders on my 2TB Disc
h.org 1 battery box Screen Shot 10-01-22 at 06.49 PM.JPG

Last edited:
200.gif

Back