Why the changes o the forum....

Thanks for the kind words folks, however this thread wasn't intended to be a "thank you cap" thread but more of a "This is why" thread.

Thank you Cap! :laugh:

Seriously, I think it looks good. Like you said, ya gotta keep up with the times..

Change is always inevitable, most of the time people are comfortable in what they know, and what they are used to. So naturally to introduce something new and different you are always going to get those 'nay-sayers'

However, I love the new site. I just happen to be one of those guys who goes from using his Iphone, Ipad, Computer at work, Laptop at home and finally Desktop at home and the site works perfectly for all of them. We all do really appreciate the hard work you guys put into this site and this is by far the best forum that i have ever been to for any motorcycle/vehicle whatnot - 'very at home connected feeling'

I Know this was NOT supposed to be the "Thank You Cap Thread " But, THANK YOU CAP! You and all behind this wonderful Site. I know I speak for all the Newbies when I say that while Owning & Riding a Busa is a Dream come true, being a Member of this site as a Busa Owner, is every bit as much a part of the dream! It's not just the Wealth of Information available here but, the .....hate to use the word "Brotherhood"..too KKK (And there must be some Sisters here!) It's the Comaraderie, and the feeling of being a part of a Special Group every time you log in. You have created something great. You guys & gals are the Best!

If a donation would help, please let us know where to send it. I don't see a donation button, but maybe I'm looking right at it and don't see it.

Back