Some New Changes About The Org Google

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
Okay folks a lot of work has been going on behind the scenes in the past 3 or 4 months. We are starting to see some of the changes coming into fruition so go play around and see what you can find.

One of the things that we did is called "Standardized Structured Data" with Google. Instead of just letting Google come and run amock on the site we give them files every day called sitemaps. In these sitemaps we layout how the content on the site is arranged and structured. This let's Google know what is important, what areas are changing and WHO is making the changes in content.

I am posting a couple of examples of the results of this new structure. If you do a quick search in Google for
(1) Fallenarch and Hayabusa as in the example below you get some unique results.

(2) You get the standard Google search layout with the name and then the site along with the post below.

(3) You can see recent content or post from him in a feed.

(4) Images where Willie has posted the pics or maybe images in the same post or somehow Google has determined the images are related.

Go enter your name without the hayabusa and see if it pulls anything up. If not, add the hayabusa and then post back and tell me if it's accurate.

upload_2017-10-20_16-3-30.png

upload_2017-10-20_16-11-24.png

That's impressive.
I wonder how much AI is involved...

cheers
ken

Awesome! This is more than just bold new graphics, just in time for us to talk about a real new gen 3. You the man Capt. Busa, Busa, Busa, Busa!

Ok now that that's out of the way, what the heck does all this mean in dumb guy language?

PS: I am going to suggest that people actually read the posts then comment! This is cool, I get it now!

Awesome! This is more than just bold new graphics, just in time for us to talk about a real new gen 3. You the man Capt. Busa, Busa, Busa, Busa!

Ok now that that's out of the way, what the heck does all this mean in dumb guy language?

PS: I am going to suggest that people actually read the posts then comment! This is cool, I get it now!

More organized content not just here but on the web itself, I will introduce you all to some things that span across social media platforms soon enough..

Back