You ever google something ...

Kento-Moto

Hayabusa Immortal
Donating Member
Registered
and find yourself ...? ???

I have uploaded many many pics and info over the years on several sites but mostly here. I googled "red bull motogp" and hit images, Out of : About 262,000 results (0.07 seconds) I was on page 1 ( I'm posing with the mazda girl ... :) )

red bull motogp - Google Search

Last edited:
As part of my job I have to apply for liscensing in a bunch of different states. My NJ license was rejected because I didnt list Ron Gotti as a known alias. LOL
Funny how a nickname/screen name can become a legal part of your life. So now I have to declare this as an alternate name or known alias on any forms that I fill out.

As part of my job I have to apply for liscensing in a bunch of different states. My NJ license was rejected because I didnt list Ron Gotti as a known alias. LOL
Funny how a nickname/screen name can become a legal part of your life. So now I have to declare this as an alternate name or known alias on any forms that I fill out.

"They call me.....Tater!" :rofl:

I've Googled "red '95 GT Mustang" and found my baby a few times...

Also, VaBusa seems to be everywhere, and not all of those pics are ones I had anything to do with :whistle:

These boards are very google-able. Thats why I try not to post phone numbers, emails, or other info.

Also, VaBusa seems to be everywhere, and not all of those pics are ones I had anything to do with :whistle:

I like the one with you and the yellow chopper. :laugh:

Well I guess im safe.. Lavinrac gives you some asian something or other and my name is well.. im not old and bald nor an artist..

Doug would have to explain to you how he keeps the board high on the google charts.

But now that you posted those links here they will show up :laugh:

Internet mobster?:laugh:

All time. Hey, there's my bike! :laugh:

busa.jpg

busa.jpg

So you know I had to google you myself :whistle:

Very interesting .......:whistle: I am guessing the girl pulling the 2 cases of beer on a metal slab by her string bikini at a party wasn't you :poke: :whistle:

Saw pic of Heather there but couldn't find the one with the pinked out rider on a scooter on the dragon anywhere so far

I never saved that one :laugh:

I did my name and found a few pictures of things I put on the web myself. Never saw me:laugh: Thank God:rofl:

Back