Google Search....

To quote Steve Martin from The Jerk.

Just change "phone book" to "internet".

"The new phone book's here! The new phone book's here! This is the kind of spontaneous publicity I need! My name in print! That really makes somebody! Things are going to start happening to me now."

cheers
ken

I died in a canadian prison ! and they keep saying something about a plastic flying toy ??

Mine was just some pictures I took in colege but I really needed the money.
whistling.gif
laugh.gif

wow im a reverend with an evangelistic church and even have videos on youtube. Weird last I checked I was an Atheist.

I'm a movie producer...
cool.gif

Now, if they could just get my address right so I can start receiving some checks for all the movies I have made....
whistling.gif
dunno.gif

Mine says im a plastic surgeon in Lafayette, LA. I'll take that, anybody need any enhancements i'm running a special buy on get one free
laugh.gif
. Oh yeah and I'm a founder of group insurance agency. Nice ones but i like the MD one better, plus it fits my screen name better haha.

If I do my maiden name, I'm a multiracial romance writer. Seems I'm pretty good at it too..

Mine says im a plastic surgeon in Lafayette, LA. I'll take that, anybody need any enhancements i'm running a special buy on get one free
laugh.gif
. Oh yeah and I'm a founder of group insurance agency. Nice ones but i like the MD one better, plus it fits my screen name better haha.
You're a PLASTIC SURGEON? Why am I on that dang treadmill all the time then.... I thought wives got first dibs on stuff like that!!

Hey.. I guess I am married to a plastic surgeon... I just googled my name and I am a Model in the 2007 and 2008 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit edition!! Woohoo.. go me!

Back