Google reads my mind!!

Fastfrog007

Donating Member
Registered
So the Google ads on the Org are creepin me out!!
I know that it knows what site Im on and where Ive been, I get that.
Now the Creepy part... I was looking a Deno_in_Philly's thread about tires. I didnt click any tire sites or search for tire threads, yet when I looked up, GOOGLE WAS ADVERTISING TIRES!!!
Does Google read my mind or the thread?

Dont care, puttin my hat on either way:whistle:

Foilhat_tin-foil_hats.jpg

Not to worry. Just the new tracking software The Org recently installed on yer computer.

Probably wont hurt you or yer PC. Probably.:whistle:

Althou,I'd check radiation levels from time to time.

RSD.

Not to worry. Just the new tracking software The Org recently installed on yer computer.

Probably wont hurt you or yer PC. Probably.:whistle:

Althou,I'd check radiation levels from time to time.

RSD.

It can't track everything, can it? A lot of other people use my computer, like a lot of em, all the time, so its not just me, just sayin. :whistle:

Sent from Droid using Tapatalk

It can't track everything, can it? A lot of other people use my computer, like a lot of em, all the time, so its not just me, just sayin. :whistle:

Sent from Droid using Tapatalk

Are these "other" people, ...do you see them, or just hear them? :poke:

Yeh, I thought so. Sounds like the same people that use my computer. Bastards! :laugh:

It's really kind of scary if you look into what's going on with Google. Nothing in life is for free and the currency being spent while using 'free' Google products is essentially your privacy. You'll hear a lot of folks run their yap about the government taking rights but at least the government has rules and guidelines. Google and other internet marketeers are running rampant over our privacy on the web. Excuse me while I adjust my foil hat...

Article on Google's business plan.

Last edited:
Back