Iraqi Abuse - Changed my mind

thrasherfox

BUSA
Donating Member
Registered
I changed my point of view on the whole entire Iraqi abuse position.

Read this:

http://apnews.excite.com/article/20040511/D82GJAV01.html

The fricken little wussy Iraqi wanna be soldiers just beheaded an unarmed Amrican Civilian.

All these so called freedom fighters are nothing but wimps. The hijack planes and kill civilians, they capture civilians and kill them.

But the entire world saw what happened when they went up against our military, they ran like little fricken babys!! and whimped and coward down like the fricken dirt bags they are.

And they don’t fricken understand Americans very well, we are not like the French, or these other countries that are rolling over on their bellies because they are afraid of getting attacked and withdrawing their troops.

Yeah that’s right!! You know who you are!!!

All you fricken Iraqi punks are going to do is piss us off even more.. Just like me. At first I was feeling bad about our troops “abusingâ€￾ or “mistreatingâ€￾ Iraqi prisoners. Now I don’t, their beheading of an American civilian just pissed me off and now I wish we were abusing more of them.

As far as I am concerned, if an Iraqi has a gun, sword or even a rock in their hand, shoot them and drag their bodies through the streets.

I am tired of us being the nice guys.

Lets just flex the power we have and get it over with.

And while we are at it, lets stop treating our own prisoners in our own country so well.

I am done with my rant... next..

I think we are pussy footing too much over there too. We need to get out or clean it out. We could turn that place into a parking lot like nothing!

wow ..... all iknow is agree with ya bruh we are being to nice in all of this need to bring out the nuc's
AAAssjani.gif
first get the oil then nuke'em yep thats what we should do blow that 3rd world country of the map

Oh yeah!! and further more!! I hope and wish they send some special ops guys as bounty hunters to find the fricken mask wearing pussy's that beheaded this Amecian civlian and start with cutting them open while they are still allive and putting their still squirming bodies up on poles at the gates of Baghdad as a warning to others..

They want to play games!! we can play games just as well as others, I say let the hounds of hell loose!!

Our abuse is not much more then a college hazing and look at what that stirred up. I think Iraq is way overboard. Send them to Allah(not sure on the spelling). Not trying to slam religion either but what kind of god would want people to suicide kill others?

Sure hate to hear the news about one of ours - especially a civilian getting treated like that, but it doesn't suprise me that it happened.
I'm with you Thrasher on the viewpoint on the subject - hopefully they took video or pics of this horrific act and they get passed arround - lets see what kind of public outrage is stirred by this act.
Your change of view is valid - I understand your anger. Now think about if you or I were over there, how much more intense that anger would be & how one might seize the opportunity to extract some revenge. I know I probably would.
Thats why, although I don't completely agree with what those prison guards did, I understand and excuse them for it, given the circumstances they were in.

Pit Bull

I'm sure the military is in the process of enlisting...  
evil.gif
Well I was gonna stop with the smart remark but let me offer this...

The explicit decapitation of the victim was cruel...And I agree that the responsible person(s) should be held accountable...But this was a murder...Just like the murders that take place somewhere in our country everyday...Now should we look at all Americans as murderers and pursecute every member of our country???I think not...So why are we so quick to come to the conclusion that every Iraqi citizen should die or be tortured for the actions of a small portion of their society...Yeah it makes me angry also but I'm not ready to start wiping out a nation of people most of whom are victims themselves...

Just a different point of view...  
evil.gif

<!--EDIT|STUNNAH
Reason for Edit: None given...|1084320381 -->

evil.gif

Maybe not wipe everyone out, but for example...the crowd that was cheering over the bodies hanging from the bridge in Iraq. The military had to be informed of what was going on as it happened and I think they should have acted on it. The people in the crowd were obviously in support of what was happening and we should have wiped the crowds sorry ass out. Just my opinion.

time to get on with some killing. OR GET THE phuck out of there.ive got a 22 year and a 20 year old kids.and i dont wanna see them over there. we have the best arms in the freegin world time to do some killing.onward christian soldier.

I swear I support what we are trying to do over there... and I understand that it will take time to straighten these whacko's out... but after reading stuff like that I can't help but feel that we should just take every american (with half a brain anyway) out of the whole effed' up area and leave them to torture, maim, and kill each other.. They are never going to stop anyway.. I suppose we should have all seen this coming though.... they love us till we get rid of saddam.. then the next batch of madmen step into his place and everthing goes to poop again.

I personally am to the point of turning my back on the whole frigged up middle east.. wait till they kill each other, starve, or WMD everybody to death then go in and bury the bones and start pumpin' the oil ourselves. .. and that would obviously include stopping all these food for oil, and damn money we keep giving all these freaks trying to buy their love.

Anybody from there with half a brain have already figured out it's one of the worst places in the world to live and moved out.

As far as your comment that you made and you referred to yourself as a "Smart Remark"

And I am not insinuating your comment or comments were directed at me I assume it was just a general statement

Nice comment, however I have already served 10 years as an active duty United States Marine and since my honorable separation I now serve our government by working for the United States Department of Defense as a civilian. My job now consists of supporting our troops behind the lines.

My comments I made were not meant to support indiscriminately killing any and all Iraqi's. Just the ones that choose to oppose us with force. Hence my comment, if they have a stone in their hand and they are deciding if they should throw it at us or not, then I say we cap them in the head and just end it right there.

If we don't get a handle on this right now it is only going to get worse, and real quick.

And I just re-read my starting post, and if you read it carefully, I pretty much described enemy combatants, not the general Iraqi population.

And as such I stick to what I said. If someone threatens a United States soldier or any coalition member, that person needs to be taken out now.

And as far as your reference to the murders that take place in our country? lets just say I totally believe in capital punishment and I don't think it is used enough. our prison system is way to soft and I have friends who a re police officers and it is not uncommon to hear about someone getting out of prison who ahs been in for 10, 15 years or more, and within 1 hour of being released they commit a crime, just for the purpose of going back to prison.

My police officer friends have had people flat out tell them, the reason why the committed a crime was because they did not know how to live on their own, they wanted to go back to prison.

What is wrong with THAT picture?

Anyway, I didn’t get on this rant until I heard about the American civilian being beheaded. They didn’t do it because of the "abuse" we were doing to Iraqi prisoners, how do you justify cutting someone's head off.

As someone else stated, at the most we did would be considered hazing.

At least we did not torture them, light their bodies on fire and drag them through the streets cheering and chanting as they have done to us.

I don’t want to see any innocent Iraqi's hurt. But I want our people to stop being tortured and killed because we are over their trying to help them.

Crap, we want to hand everything over to them and get out, if they would stop fighting and attacking us and make it look like everything was good, we would hand everything over to the Iraqi people and we would get the heck out, then they could start their crap up after we were gone.

Why aren’t they doing that? All this stuff is doing is prolonging us being there.

It is because right now Iraq is an ideal terrorist training country. It is easier to go to Iraq and practice different terrorist techniques that can be used in other parts of the world.

I would bet most of these kidnappers and fighters are not even Iraqi's, and of the ones that are, they were probably recruited by foreigners and persuaded to fight.

Ok, enough rant. I am about to say awwwwe forget it and just delete this and move on.. but I will post it for the heck of it..

Free speech rules!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keep expressing your views Stunnah. That is what makes our country awesome
smile.gif

Notice their so bad and "spiritual" that their faces are covered. Hmmm the God I serve is all knowing and capable so I need not hide my face. Man we're wasting lives and money, we need to invest the dropping of ~200 bunker busters level all major cities and start from scratch. Question what the heck are civilians doing in Iraq anyway?

Well BigDawg - Civilian company's are taking over lots of things these days

The Navy and Marine Corps information systems are slowly being handed over to a civilian contractor. The Navy and Marine Corps are "leasing" IT systems.

Most of Iraq's infrastructure is all being done by civilian company's, new electrical systems, phone systems. Etc.

I have heard, and get this.. that more people in Iraq have phones now than before the war. The electrical grid is better and getting better all the time.

More Iraq children are attending school than ever before, and more females are going to school than ever before. And it is all since we kicked out Saddam and his government, it is all because of us the U.S. and its allies.

Anyway, that is what Civilians are doing over there. They are doing the main job of rebuilding Iraq.

I live in the UK and maybe I'm even more confused about all this than you guys are...The beheading of any person american, english or even Iraqi is totally and utterly unacceptable....unless they are undeniably guilty of afflicting this on others (another bigger issue!). I totally support this war on Terrorism and we (UK and US) will always stand shoulder to shoulder against causes that we feel are right....BUT why are we even in this situation...all this should of stopped in Afghanistan, where business is still unfinished with Bin Laden..We should of got that Bin Laden Mofo, purged all of Al Quaeda and call it quits...we had control of Iraq, via sanctions, inspectors and all the intelligence that we have.... OK Saddam was a tyrant and the people needed to be liberated, but how about the other half a dozen countries in the world who's citizens are being suppressed?
rock.gif
we gonna help them too?
rock.gif
where does it stop???..this whole thing stinks....ALL FOR OIL...F**K OIL! BRING THE BOYS HOME!!!!!!!!!!!

<!--EDIT|OxfordBusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1084349344 -->

rock.gif

This link has detail: National Post

Al Qaeda did this--<span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>FIND THEM AND SMOKE THEIR ASSES</span></span>...! Most of us probably feel that terrorists are cowardly pissants. I do. It's not our way of doing things. But these wacko camel jockeys don't think like us. Their methods are honorable/divine war to them. Holy War my ass. Screw politics, liberal sensitivities, and world opinion. --<span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>FIND THEM AND SMOKE THEIR ASSES</span></span>...!

Our troops are volunteers. Ask them how they feel about being pulled out before the job is finished. As an ex-Infantry commander, I'll bet 10-1 that our troops want to get the job done before leaving. I'll bet 100-1 they want to find and eliminate Al Qaeda. Pull them out now because of weak resolve in the face of casualties and we hand Al Qaeda the victory they want... just like Vietnam! NOT AGAIN!!!!!

Button, button who's got the button.... oh wait not me, that's not a bad thing. I'm not sure who said it but I wouldn't even waist my time draining all of the oil there's enough here in texas and in alaska to last the US and it's very close friends a few decades

let the military do what they do best KICK AZZ and keep the P^ssy Politicians out of it too worried about the public image to do what the rest of us want done.
mad.gif

Back