Power crisis!! again!!!

thrasherfox

BUSA
Donating Member
Registered
Ok, with my "limited" knowledge of this whole power grid thing I have issues.

EVERY FRICKEN SUMMER!!

EWWW AWWWWWW STAGE TWO POWER CRISIS!!

THE POWER GRID CANT HANG!!!!

PEOPLE WITHOUT POWER!!!

PEOPLE DYING BECAUSE OF HEAT WAVE!!!

WHAT THE F!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this happens ever flipping summer. we know it is going to happen, as sure as the sun sets and the sun rises, as sure as there is winter and there is summer..

So if they KNOW it is going to happen WHY do they not do something about it?

Build more power stations!!

enhance the power grid

It is a screwed up thing anyway, as it stands the power grid as is is vulnerable to everything from natural disasters to terrorists attacks.

So why aren’t the powers that be doing something about it!!

I know my electric bill is $250.00 per month

My in-laws is about the same..

I talked to someone the other day whose electric bill is $500.00 per month..

Fricken electric company is flipping raping me with no reach around and then they have the fricken nads to threaten to turn my power off unless I conserve!!

CONSERVE THIS YOU.... YOU...... BOTTOM FEEDING TROLL'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ehem...

So anyway... why don’t they build more power stations? are the ones we have left over from an alien race and they don’t have the fricken brains to build new ones?

I really want to understand.. truly... I do.. it will help me now hate the power companies as much I think.. unless of course I am right and they are bottom feeding trolls...

I've heard that , around here anyway , that the system is set up to only handle so much output . So when things get really hot and everone is running the air to the max , all day long ......Whamo !! System overload .
I have to agree with ya Thrasher , why not just get bigger or better systems ?

I think you need to go inside and sit in the air conditioning.
I am.. just waiting for the man to pull the plug any second
biggrin.gif

Then I will go jump in the pool..

Either that or stay at work longer....
smile.gif

Man O Man... It's called piss Poor Planning and lack of Money spent on infastructure. To cap it off voters frequently vote down initiatives that would pay for more power plants not to mention the whole NIMBY hassle and next thing ya know rolling black outs.

Must be rough.

I don't know where you are at. Around here, there were 1,000,000 people without power for days. There are still about 250,000 out and it's been almost a week.
sad.gif
The outage was caused by the worst storm to hit St. Louis in recorded history. The weather people are making up new words to describe the events.

sound familir:

Headlines: "NATURAL DISASTER HEAT CAUSING POWER SHORTAGE! Prices soar!"

3 months later...

Headlines page 3: "Acme Central Electric declares record breaking all time highest profits in 3rd quarter"

Back