We are doomed to eventually kill ourselves

Taking scientific information from a Fox News article is like having a cow do your taxes. They don't understand any of the principles involved and are only capable of producing a nauseating brown substance.

We got a few years. They won't perfect that black hole device until around 2012.

wait. why does that sound familiar?

;)

Life...........No one gets out alive!!!! All planets have a life cycle. It just takes place so slowly that us humans don't realize that Earth will eventually die and not be able to support life. It's going to happen just a question of when.

I'm glad your kidding Thrash, for a minute I thought you were serious... :laugh:

I'm glad your kidding Thrash, for a minute I thought you were serious... :laugh:

Uhh kidding about which part?

the part about someone seriously considering trying to create a black hole does kind of freak me out. I mean I dont know if we have the ability to do it, but it is not like someone should have a pet black hole to play with...

You know, at some level that just didnt sound right..

anyway..

:banghead::banghead:

Wow Ron thanks for the great thoughts before I go to bed....

Ummm...the real initiative is isolation of a black hole from matter of any type, atomic particles and the likes.....thus no expansion....

Ok Bogus, you're older...you can actually name the episode and season:rofl::rofl:

Back