If Google shut down

SAMBUSA

TATTOO'D WHITE TRASH
Donating Member
Registered
Along with all the other search engines, what would the almighty internet be like? I know of a few members on here that wouldnt be able to respond to threads if there was no Google :whistle::laugh:

A world without internet search

solitaire.gif

A world without Google? I'd be a millionaire, because I'd invent Googlelet :cheerleader:

ya might have to learn how to pertect yur sef from farm aminal STD's at the "lybary"

:rofl: dag nab city slickers...

Last edited:
I get alot more riding time in and more work. :laugh:

Work??? what is that?/ think i would like some of that.....???

would be lost without google....

alta vista back in the day.

or way back in the day...... black and white text boards.. 2400 bod dial-up lol.

Last edited:
Work??? what is that?/ think i would like some of that.....???

would be lost without google....

or way back in the day...... black and white text boards.. 2400 bod dial-up lol.

300 baud modem $690 (was a bargain too) :laugh:

I would have to find a new answer to my girlfriend's questions...

Her, "How do I find a ______?" Me, "google".

where do we get directions? google. what is the number to ______? google! How do I cook a ______? Google! How do you fix a _____? GOOGLE!

I'd be screwed...

I remember altavista. I couldn't understand why people would use Google instead of altavista. Now Google is all I use anymore.

I remember when the 2400 baud modems came out. They were touted as superfast and smoking hot.

PERSONAL COMPUTERS; MODEMS: HOW MUCH SPEED MAKES SENSE? - New York Times

"This year, however, racing demons can take another leap forward with one of the 2,400-baud models recently announced by Hayes Microcomputer Products ($899 plus $149 for the software), Microcom Inc. ($999 including the requisite software), and U.S. Robotics ($699 including software). The prices of these racy new models are considerably higher than the those of the older models."

Ah hell Chris, you know the type. The ones who have seen everything, done everything and been everywhere.:whistle::laugh:
Oh I am so hurt by that.... sorry that life has passed you by and all you have is a dreary little farm boy life to gauge everyone else by..

ya might want to think about growing up.. your display of self professed "christian" attitude stinks of hypocrisy...

For those not in the "know" here sam thinks I owe him for an airline ticket that another member gave me to go see my dad the week he died (I had a ticket already but it was for 2 weeks in to the future)..

Anyway, Sam has been thinking it is all about "Him" and his "Great deeds" he has done for me... I have tried to reimburse the member that donated the ticket and have sent some new parts etc as he has allowed me too..

So mr jesus, unless you have other issues, please grow up, act like the "christian" you claim to be and save the juvenile comments for the romper room.. I could go into your exploits with another members wife here but out of respect for him, I will save it...

(and in case you are upset about the "unslow" plate? that was ordered a year ago before your frame dragging, bolt dropping bike ever got some silly chrome sticker..)

Am really sorry I accepted any help from anyone after your little tirade for sure.... I did not ask for help, and am unlikely to every accept anyone's generosity for fear of another self professed saint on a mission.. :rofl:

think that about covers it... (I was feeling unusually snotty tonight anyway and had to peek at the dig here):cheerleader: put the whiner back on ignore again..

Back