Google Search....

Purple1300

Registered
Have you ever google searched your name and see what comes up? Post a few that are on the first page of your search.

Well apparently my name is on the "National Swine Registry" WTF??? and it shows that I'm on the "Destin Pug Meetup", which I am, and a feedback that I left for a set of chaps at Leatherup.com popped up! Also, I apparently I have been going to a chinese restaurant for years in Lafayette, CA....

Mine was just some pictures I took in colege but I really needed the money.
whistling.gif

Only thing that came up for me was some record for 'Greatest Motorcycle Rider Ever' and I guess Im in the gigolo registry..

cool.gif

im been a secretary of state or defense, an outdoor supply company, a navy boat and something else but i got lazy about reading stuff that doesnt have anything to do with bikes, trucks or drinking

In my previous life I died April 20, 1877.

*§ SAMUEL LOWE/ ENGLAND / Lowe/ Samuele/ Gio: Pietro/ Inghilterra/ Firenze/ 20 Aprile/ 1877/ Anni 81/ 1391/ GL23777/1 N° 511, Burial 22/04, Rev Tottenham/ SACRED/ TO THE MEMORY OF SAMUEL LOWE/ DIED 20TH APRIL 1877/ AGED 81/ HE IS NOT DEAD BUT SLEEPETH/ E15H

Kinda spooky. Check my sig line.
dunno.gif

Wow.... I am an artist (and I thought I couldn't draw), an editor (and I hate reading), and I am a web developer and a realtor. That is great, now if I could only put that on my resume.

Only thing I got was that I'm Irish and I had a brother that was kidnapped by Islamic militants in 1986.
sadnews.gif

Well I had to look up my name I went under in college Mike Honcho LOL!! No really though apperently I am a renouned Doctor and have written many books.

sad.gif
 All I can find is 20 pages of my mysterious DEATH
coffee.gif

"Chris Penn found dead in Santa Monica residence."

Back