New Google Search

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
Hey folks more features and changes....

If you look up on the navigation bar on the top of the page you will now see a white Google search box.

search google.png

This is not your typical google search however.

This new search box actually defaults searching the indexes that google has for Hayabusa.org and it also places relevant ads on the top and on the right side of the results page.

This new search feature is very fast and since we have so many indexes with Google there is a good chance you will get a very relevant result.... As with the other new advertisements you see if you click on any ad on the page the site gets paid for clicks....

Test it is a couple of times and let me know what you think, if we need to make some changes we will try to meet your suggestions.

cap

search google.png

Last edited:
Just to clarify, the old search is still on the navigation bar a little farther over to the right if you want to use it. We have not discontinued any features only added to it...

cap

noticed it a while ago and LIKE IT A LOT!!! :cheerleader:
you sneaked it right in, wondering when you were going to announce it, CAP!

thanks guys, we have been tweaking the search so that we get the most relevant results from Google. Im sure with the Internet the way it is there will always be irrelevant results but I think we are trimming it all down...

cap

Cap, the site looks good. The ads are fine and the Google search is as good as the site search about finding stuff. I know you work hard to keep the engine running around here...thank you sir!

thanks guys, we have been tweaking the search so that we get the most relevant results from Google. Im sure with the Internet the way it is there will always be irrelevant results but I think we are trimming it all down...

cap

Good ad on Cap, i saw it yesterday and found it'll give me a new window and get me a regular Google search. :thumbsup:

Back