Apparently Google still knows we are here!

I dunno if its relevant or not... but for a long long time I didn't join the site because of having to fill out the page for registration.... maybe if people could use facebook to log in it would bump registered users up....? any traffic is good traffic right? I bet it feels good though... im glad to see u succeed and not give up... alllll the other busa forums are a ghostown. This is a special place and I hope nobody forgets this... I know a lot of people HATE facebook but if we can USE facebook to further this site.. why not... use zucks own technology against him to expand this forum... and wait till the gen3 gets here... if it ever does... itll be a BOON to this place.

Last edited:
That's cool you friends with Dave or just got to meet him?

It's a crazy story, short version, I accidentally met him, and I was such a 12 year old girl he had to take that photo for me :laugh:

I'm 1 degree from him, via 3 or 4 friends...it's insane.

That is a long story M, short version is that I'm still around, and I still have the same Busa!

Pretty amazing that life just marches on, then we hop back on here and boom, friends from long ago pop in. I hope you're doing well :)

Pretty amazing that life just marches on, then we hop back on here and boom, friends from long ago pop in. I hope you're doing well :)
I have nothing to complain about. Loved ones are well, I got a Busa, what more can a guy ask for?

Im really glad all the posting is helping, ‘cause my fingers are worn out. :laugh: now, if we could get some old timer back in here, like, @omslaw @semi @sleepless_red @Blanca BusaLess @Flicka @Rainbow7 @Djextraordinier and so many others that used to post when I first signed up, it would be awesome!

Still here! I just don't have a lot of free time anymore with young kids and all. I'm certainly not as active as I would like to be, but thank you for the mention! Hope you're doing great!

Still here! I just don't have a lot of free time anymore with young kids and all. I'm certainly not as active as I would like to be, but thank you for the mention! Hope you're doing great!
Glad to see you are still around sir! :thumbsup:

Are you still working Michelle? One of these days you can join the cool people that have all the time in the world to enjoy our passion. Still have my 03 and ride as much as I can. Good to see some long time members posting. Sheldon getting big now?

Are you still working Michelle? One of these days you can join the cool people that have all the time in the world to enjoy our passion. Still have my 03 and ride as much as I can. Good to see some long time members posting. Sheldon getting big now?

You know, I saw you'd replied and came in this thread just to say "Hey Bob, guess what? I'm still working!" :p

Sheldon is HUGE - weighs maybe 12 lbs now, bigger than some of the cats :crazy:

IMG_20170404_215127_957.jpg

Back