Apparently Google still knows we are here!

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
I watch our Google stats every day and we typically get crawled from the Google Bots about 18k - 25k pages a day but last week I guess Google decided to step it up a little. This is good and means that there has been renewed interest and Google feels the need to scan the site so they can re-index content for more accurate results. I will take this as a good sign, this is relevant for everyone here.

All very healthy!

2018-11-06_8-55-59.png

Search "Hayabusa torque specs" and Yahoo has the .org second while Google has it 6th. That probably changes by the hour though...

Search "Hayabusa torque specs" and Yahoo has the .org second while Google has it 6th. That probably changes by the hour though...

Let's just say there is some crawling going on the site.. This is what I do when you guys are posting on the front side of the forum, I'm wrenching under the hood.

This is the BING / Yahoo results.

bing.jpg

I'm also happy to report that I can now Google VaBusa and it doesn't yield a ton of photoshopped pictures of me....thank you universe! Time and space, that's all I needed... :banana::lol:

I watch our Google stats every day and we typically get crawled from the Google Bots about 18k - 25k pages a day but last week I guess Google decided to step it up a little. This is good and means that there has been renewed interest and Google feels the need to scan the site so they can re-index content for more accurate results. I will take this as a good sign, this is relevant for everyone here.

All very healthy!

View attachment 1587596
Im really glad all the posting is helping, ‘cause my fingers are worn out. :laugh: now, if we could get some old timer back in here, like, @omslaw @semi @sleepless_red @Blanca BusaLess @Flicka @Rainbow7 @Djextraordinier and so many others that used to post when I first signed up, it would be awesome!

Last edited:
Back