Changes on the site...

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
Folks,
I wanted to reach out to you and let you know that we will be making some changes to the site starting probably tonight. You might see some cosmetic changes in things like colors or just different buttons and things. We are working to make the site load for you all as fast as possible. We are also working on changing the general layout of the site and moving content around. Be patient with us, I would rather do this live and have the site look a little ackward then to take the site offline. I think that we can do this without very much interruption to the whole experience.

Let me know if you are having any problems that we need to expedite....

thanks

Doug

Do what you need to Doug, we love you and this site, what ever you do is fine. :thumbsup:

Hey Doug, is the plan still to make my posts go to the top of the site no matter how old they are?

Doug, we all know you liked Daniel's green machine, don't do anything crazy... :poke:

Any plans on making it possible to manage attachments from a mobile device?
Now I either have to use photobucket or forum runner/tapatalk. I can't 'upload images from my computer' using my phone? Just curious why I can't load pics from iPhone same as a pc?

Back