Changes on the site...

card16969 said:
aww your taking away the censorship... thank you thats the best change you could make

Naw, but great guess... problem is that I just can't give up the censorship...

Naw, but great guess... problem is that I just can't give up the censorship...

you should at least in the chat feature we all hate talking to each other and it being censored... we cant even say s u c k s when someone says something bad happened to them

you should at least in the chat feature we all hate talking to each other and it being censored... we cant even say s u c k s when someone says something bad happened to them

And that is what sets this site apart from all the other sites. Recipe for success? Yes.

One thing that would be nice would be to have the quick links back on the main page again instead of having to be in a thread to access them.

One thing that would be nice would be to have the quick links back on the main page again instead of having to be in a thread to access them.

Just hit the settings button up top by your name and your subscribed threads are right there..

Looking good! As other have said, much easier on the eyes. I have mine set to "Red"!! Looks GREAT! Keep up the good work! :thumbsup: :bowdown:

Doug:

I normally search the forum by clicking on the "New Posts" link on the left. However, when on that search page, the "New Post" link is missing; replaced by "activity stream" - see attached. Can you correct that and add the "new post" link back in? I know it's almost the same thing, but not quite. I normally stay on new posts, and just refresh from there to see what's been recently posted. Thanks!

Capture.jpg

Doug:

I normally search the forum by clicking on the "New Posts" link on the left. However, when on that search page, the "New Post" link is missing; replaced by "activity stream" - see attached. Can you correct that and add the "new post" link back in? I know it's almost the same thing, but not quite. I normally stay on new posts, and just refresh from there to see what's been recently posted. Thanks!

Just hit the "What's New?" button. It does the same thing. I feel ya about the New Posts one, but they always did the same thing. Found it odd there was two buttons.. :beerchug:

Back