If you could change the oRg..

Let's say we're working on something and couldn't fix it. Also, help finding a great deal on products and services, etc. You know how we find people asking for help in the Random Thoughts section, General Bike related section, I just thought it would be more organized if we keep them all in one place. Again, just a thought. If it's not a good idea, please disregard.

See, right now, there's thread about" help finding a mac tool uv trouble light" and "Mustang help." That's what I'm talking about. I just thought it would be a lot easier to get help if we all go to one place to ask and lend a helping hand.

I think we have that now in the maint - do it yourself forum....

Located here

You should be able to change that in your phone. Should have an option to disable mobile web view.

Sent from my HTC EVO 4g using Tapatalk.

Honestly we have one, I am as guilty as the next guy for posting in the wrong area.. I will start a clean up of what political threads we have and get them into the right place...

here is a link to the politics section... Please help me to remind folks (and myself) to post in the correct place....

Politics

thanks...

Very nice, Thanks Captain! Of course we could look around a little more often and find these "hidden" gems!

Can we have on the page or place where you post next to 'submit mssg' 'preview mssg' another tab that says 'submit and return to....(with drop down menu that could take you back to new post, gen bike, genII bike or others)

Reason is:
When I post in a thread it is after I just read it.
Unless the thread itself is on fire and folks are posting left and right I prefer not to be redirected back to the thread after my post posts. I would like the option of being able to post and be redirected back to 'new posts' section or others or maybe be able to set a default page in my user cp to take me to a specific page after every post.
Kinda doesn't make sense to go back to what you just read and see what you just typed does it ?

Can the sent messages section be fixed? My sent messages hardly ever show up there and from a recent thread others think they are having problems trying to contact site sponsors because their messages arent in the sent folder

Make the classified ads bumpable so people dont have to post threads to get attention to their ads :beerchug:

Make the classified ads bumpable so people dont have to post threads to get attention to their ads :beerchug:

Wish classifieds were accessible through tapatalk! That would be great as well. Sucks having to get on a computer to do it or having to go through the browser on my phone!

Back