Why the changes o the forum....

Hi Cap

As many negative remarks as you have received you have recieved twice as many compliments. Your doing a great job and the site is looking good. Working out the kinks is an on going process but don't give up. For those who are constantly whining if you don't like it go somewhare else! Just think what it would be without the org...so let's be greatful and if you have something to say say it in a constructive manner. In other words "Stop B*IchingG

The work you do is always appreciated by me.

Board looks great, wouldn't dream of changing a thing, you thought it out to the best of your abilities and it rocks.

My only question is where have the attachments gone in my user CP ?

The work you do is always appreciated by me.

Board looks great, wouldn't dream of changing a thing, you thought it out to the best of your abilities and it rocks.

My only question is where have the attachments gone in my user CP ?

Are you talking about your photo album?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Don't let it get you down Doug. Change has it's headaches and it will all come out good in the end. You can't please everyone all the time. Just do the right thing (which I have no doubt you are) and it will all come out.

Are you talking about your photo album?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

No, in the User CP there used to be a quick link entitled "attachments" and it brought up a chronilogical history to all the photos you ever posted in threads.

I found it very handy and can not find it now.

Two,three threads that are negative about the change is pretty good for a forum this size and one of those threads is about outright dislike. If the change was awful, the forum would be plagued with threads about how this and that sucks. Squash a few bugs/issues(which you knew would happen) and finish up what is left. Don't stress the minor negative feedback. As it is only being thrown out at a MINOR magnitude.

The new site is great , Wonderful work there .I like it . There will be some bugs ,but that's understood . :thumbsup: .Great move .

All the other forums I belong to make changes and upgrades, and not one person had died yet. Keep up the good work. :thumbsup:

Works great on my work computer and laptop. Not so much on my phone but I am still using a dumb phone have not upgraded to one of those smart phones yet. Due for an upgrade in 10 months and counting!! Great job Cap I love the site, can you bring back the donate option?

Cap and Omar i'm loving the new site just taking a bit to get aquainted with everything but seems faster than the old org. as always keep up the good work my friends :thumbsup:

Many thanks for all your hard work!

The new site is working fine for me on Chrome.

Rgds from Oz.

Change is usually good...staying the same or what is considered normal usually leaves room for improvement...so out with the old and in with the new.

You guys should be seeing that the site is progressivly getting faster, Google is scanning us constantly so the 3rd party ads are loading faster. We will continue to work through the issues.

cap

I am not a big fan of change so If I complain don't take it personally. I just got used to the way the old site worked. I still have the same old beat up Joe Rocket Jacket I got in 07. Same Boots also...............Give it time and I will get used to the new site then inevitably.......... it will change again :)

I am not a big fan of change so If I complain don't take it personally. I just got used to the way the old site worked. I still have the same old beat up Joe Rocket Jacket I got in 07. Same Boots also...............Give it time and I will get used to the new site then inevitably.......... it will change again :)

I promise it will change again Robert.. next time I will try to get you at least 3 months to prep for the changes :)

Back