If you could change the oRg..

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
Hey folks,
We are always looking for ways to improve the site and make things better. Over the past 10 years we have been listening to the members and what you want and made the best effort to provide your choices. It's been awhile since we have asked you guys what you wanted so I thought I would check in and see what you thought. Over the years we have received request to have chat, the garage, classifieds, email and all sorts of things..

So I ask you, if you could change or add something to the site itself what would you do?

cap

When I try to PM everyone on the OK list ( 38 ) it is a little bit of a pain because

When I click on my contact pop-up it shows all my contacts, I start checking the boxes on the right to pm them but before I can get 15 boxes checked the list changes because someone has either signed on or off. Quite frustrating when you almost have them all checked and it changes and erases everything.

Anyway to be able to send as many PMs as you want at one time and a button at the top that checks them all at one time.

Im probably the only one that runs into this problem,

Any chance in having the ability to change the background of the forum? For example, when I owned my GSX-R you could change the actual background of the forums to dark blue, white or gray. I prefer a darker background with lighter lettering, that is just my taste though and will not be too upset if it is not possible.

Thanks for taking the members into consideration. This forum never stops amazing me at how helpful and appreciative they are.

Classifieds.

Add a check box if parts being sold are for Gen 1 or Gen 2.

<runs and hide>

Okay so go to the classifieds and act like you are going to enter parts for a bike in the "general bike stuff" catagory. There are now two checkboxes for generation.. is that what you were talking about?

cap

When I try to PM everyone on the OK list ( 38 ) it is a little bit of a pain because

When I click on my contact pop-up it shows all my contacts, I start checking the boxes on the right to pm them but before I can get 15 boxes checked the list changes because someone has either signed on or off. Quite frustrating when you almost have them all checked and it changes and erases everything.

Anyway to be able to send as many PMs as you want at one time and a button at the top that checks them all at one time.

Im probably the only one that runs into this problem,

Michael we can change a few things.. we put limits on the PM's because of spam and abuse of the utility, let me see what we can do.

Okay so go to the classifieds and act like you are going to enter parts for a bike in the "general bike stuff" catagory. There are now two checkboxes for generation.. is that what you were talking about?

cap

We had that here too, believe it or not there are a few skins here but they just don't look too good. In the old days it was pretty easy to skin the forum but when we changed it got a lot harder, especially with all the hacks... But rest assured the colors are coming so you can choose.

CAp

Could you create an "I hate Obama" sub-forum for those of us who enjoy wallowing in fear and paranoia?

Perhaps then the "Random Thoughts" subforum would have a higher number of "thoughts" per thread.

:laugh:

Is it possible to have a section just for videos?

How about a humor section?

Cap, How about Ride Section? Like the one you and UncleSteve just did. You could probably call it "Touring Section".

Maybe an adult humor section cause of that one guy having to remove that video, which was hilarious for those that got to see it fast enough.

I love the garage feature I just wish more people used it... Almost everyones garage i look at has nothing :poke:

cap

Thats great!

When I scan through the classifieds sometimes you have to ask the seller is it for Gen 1 or gen 2?

Even for WTB. "need gel seat"

For which Gen?

thanks!

The only concern I have with the .oRg site is NOT being able to delete my own pictures in the Gallery page.

Back