Cameroguy 72 Down Hard

TIMMYDUCK

Head Woodchuck
Donating Member
Registered
This past weekend CameroGuy72( Rob) left New England for School in Michigan.
He spends 3 months at Pratt + Whitney in Ct working then back to Michigan for 3 months of schooling.
Somewhere outside of Chicago on a group ride he highsided and broke 3 major bones in his legs.
The bike continued down the road hit a pole and Burst into flames.
Info is coming in slowly and much help will be needed.
A lot of you don't know Rob, but he is the Guy that gives you his shirt off his back everytime.
He is in a Chicago hospital waiting for the swelling to go down, so they can perform surgeries.
Keep him in your prayers and thoughts.
And if the engine and frame are good I am sure he will want to rebuild.
His bike was out on an installment loan and I am not to sure about his insurance coverage.

MAN I AM SO SORRY IF I GET SOME TIME OFF I WILL TRY TO GO SEE HIM LET ME KNOW WHAT HOSPITAL AND I WILL GET SOME FLOWERS AND A FEW THINGS TO HIM

Not the way I would have liked to start a Monday, but he will definitely be in my thoughts. Keep us updated on how things are going.

Bad news--- Hope he's going to be A-OK soon--- My thoughts are with you and hope for a speedy recovery....

Just got off the phone with Rob, he has a broken right arm, Broken Left leg.
Bike was last seen by him getting doused with Fire extinguishers by emergency personel.
Bike is paid off but no collision.
He wants to possibly rebuild if possible.
He was a little drugged up and said the hospital was outside of Chicago in a town that starts with M and Copely is the second name of the hospital he is in.
I'll try to have specifics and room # posted by tommorrow.

Rush Copley Hospital, Montgomery, Illinois.

I remember Camaroguy72 from before I went to Iraq....I have not seen him around lately, dayuuum, I wish him a speedy recovery.

Thoughts go to him. Hope he heals quickly and the bike is repairable.

Seems a few have had collision problems over the weekend. Now that it is out of our system may we all be safe.

He is the dude from Conn. right. He has the 600 arm on his bike I think.

Dayum man,glad to hear that he is at least in 1 piece. Get better bro.Anymore info would be great TimmyD

I'm glad he's alert...so sorry to hear about the accident though
sad.gif

He's in my thoughts and please keep us posted...

Some of us are within a couple of hours. A ride up there soon would be in order. Whos in?

1. GSXTacy

Thougths and prayers sent out. Keep us updated.

Back