Cameroguy 72 Down Hard

wow.gif
get well soon Rob!!

tjans for te well wishes guus; going under knife in 2 hours or so. will keep u posted. bike appears salvagable from pics.. will see. keep everyone posted. u gus are truly great people and thaks for that
beerchug.gif

Sorry to hear this, when you get back from the hospital post up so we can get your ride back together......

surgery went well. chillin now. should be out tomorrow. have a nice titanium rod and some titanium scr4ws i my leg now which is pretty sweet. thanks for all the well wishes. ant wait to start puttig my bike back together. from ics it seems i need a new stator cover, some fairings, a subframe, maybe a front end and will probably need a frame alignment not sure though have to look at it closely. guess we will see whats p.
smile.gif
cant wait to get back on again although it wont be until spring im guessing

Start adding ProBolt accessories to the bike, when people ask you can tell them they match your other titanium mods...

beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

Geez ... I thank God you're ok, man. If you need some help with a little cash, I'll gladly chip in a few bucks to help get her (and you) back on the road.

Heal quick (though, it looks like it might take a while). Well, if fate wanted you down, better towards the end of the riding season in NE than at the beginning of it.

Back