Pardini (Russ) is Down Hard !!!!!

Just read this. Sorry to hear about this. Prayers for a full and speedy recovery are sent

Gosh Robert, I am shocked at this. Please tell us more when you can. Russ, if you read this I want to hear all about it, you are an excellent performance rider and we all can learn much from what you tell us! We are all wishing you the best and I look forward seeing you again soon.....heal quick! your friend, Doyle

Robert, if you need anything or I can help Russ in any way let me know. I'm local enough.

If you need an ear to bend, let me know.

Don

He is out of the Hospital. Neckbrace for the Cracked Vertibre. Upper left arm broken in 5 places. He stated on another forum that it feels like bones floating around in his arm. Awaiting Surgery right now for that arm. That's all I know as of Today. Tough SOB if you ask me !!!!. Watch out for Target Fixation ! He told me that he was telling himself "Don't Look at the 2nd Rider". Where you LOOK is Where you End Up. Thanks for all the support !!!

Robert

Russ so sorry to hear about the accident. Where and what the heck happened? This just sucks to hear this..

Russ (Pardini) was the 3rd rider. 1st rider did not negotiate the upcoming Turn very well and went off the road in a cloud of dust. 2nd rider tried to avoid the aftermath and ended up off the road. He got the worst of it. Spinal Surgery and so forth............Russ tried to avoid the whole thing and ended up off the road and into something. Not Sure what that something was but when talking to Steve(Butthead) his Rear tire was up in the air. I am sure when Russ Feels better he can give you guys a More Detailed version of what happened. From the little times I talked to Russ.........If he had just leaned over and NOT Looked at the 2nd rider he probably would have avoided the whole thing altogether.

Robert

Back