Went down hard this morning

Sorry to hear.. If I can help with any parts let me know...

Thanks. I found a new oem left side fairing and stator cover at a good price on ebay and I sent Honda East a message for prices on the rest. I've seen many comments on the org. about the high price of fairings. Now I see what they were talking about:duh:

Glad you're alright. My eyes aren't what they use to be but it looks like you were on the outer edge of the inside of that corner. Is that right ?

Ouch! Not a very nice welcome to Florida...Sorry for the mishap and glad you are ok.

Let me know if you need help sourcing parts locally or need a reputable wrench.

Ouch! Not a very nice welcome to Florida...Sorry for the mishap and glad you are ok.

Let me know if you need help sourcing parts locally or need a reputable wrench.

Thanks Chef. Lemme see what Justin can do for me. I'm fixing this mess myself, but if you know of any solid shops locally let me know. I'm going to have to find one for tire mounting and such.

Good to hear you were geared up :thumbsup: Road Rash is a b*tch :banghead: I had my rear end wash out on me yesterday going making a turn ive probably done a hundred times in the last month. Felt it start to slide and I counter steered and once I felt stable in the slide I cracked the throttle to get the tire to spin coming out of the turn to make it look like I did it on purpose :laugh: Had some harley guys parked at the light that were watching me so I had to represent for the busas :laugh: Still not sure how or what caused my rear to slide like that ? Maybe i came in a little too hot or low? Who knows? Guess you cant take nothing for granted or get complacent on a busa :whistle: Oh yeah btw you might as well get a Woodcraft stator cover to replace that factory cover, they look awesome and have a replaceable slider puck built in just in case of future mishaps. Well worth the money IMO

Wow...sorry about the bike man, glad you are OK and you weren't two up! I changed my rear to Pirelli after the stock Bridgestone slid out twice! Bottom line the busa is a bit heavy and sends a lot of power to that tire. I know how you ride (I've seen it) and you really need a performance tire on there...something with a multi-composite design. Sorry again buddy! Make sure you learn from it!! That's the important thing now!! :thumbsup:

Wow...sorry about the bike man, glad you are OK and you weren't two up! I changed my rear to Pirelli after the stock Bridgestone slid out twice! Bottom line the busa is a bit heavy and sends a lot of power to that tire. I know how you ride (I've seen it) and you really need a performance tire on there...something with a multi-composite design. Sorry again buddy! Make sure you learn from it!! That's the important thing now!! :thumbsup:

Thanks Bill. That's what I get for watching isle of man tt videos saturday night and than going out sunday morning and trying to be Michael Dunlop:laugh: I'm not saying it was the tires, but I'm switching back to S20's. They didn't give much milage, but they loved me even when I made mistakes.

I have a brand new set of S20's mounted on RK Excell wheels that I would sell for $1200 shipped.

I have a brand new set of S20's mounted on RK Excell wheels that I would sell for $1200 shipped.

Wish I had the extra cash to take them off of you. This little lowside is going to cost me around 2k:banghead: Besides, you'll need them when you heal up:thumbsup:

Back