Another one down.........

Hey Melissa; super glad your ok, my wife quit rideing alone because of a couple of deals like that also my nerves couldn't take it I almost crashed myself more than once trying to keep an eye on her now when I'm out myself I ride the busa, when both of us are out it's the harley

(Dave&Cindy @ May 27 2007,16:37) Hey Melissa; super glad your ok, my wife quit rideing alone because of a couple of deals like that also my nerves couldn't take it I almost crashed myself more than once trying to keep an eye on her now when I'm out myself I ride the busa, when both of us are out it's the harley
Thanks Dave....I will get back on! It will take more than just one little crash keep me off the road!!!! I can't learn if I don't ride. Every one is different though!!!! Some people wouldn't even THINK about getting back in the saddle!!!!
race.gif

(PDBusa @ May 26 2007,03:19) Sorry she went down, but glad she is okay. Gear is good!
x4.. glad she's ok.. First i thought it was a busa when you asked for part's, i was about to send ya a windscreen.. i have a couple of extra's.. then i seen the bike..
smile.gif
again glad she's ok.. and will ride another day...

Glad all is well and she is ok. When Sue brings up learning to ride her own it's the 1st thing that goes thru my mine. Musta scared the crap out of you. I've got a couple of helmets that haven't been down(believe it or not). They are xl, let me know if they would work. Doug

(bradsbusa @ May 26 2007,06:44)
SHOCKED.gif
   no hospitol no foul
+1

Glad she is ok. A slow lay down is a good learning tool.

wish I could help with parts. Maybe a shop that sells Kawa parts will bail you out.
beerchug.gif

Very glad you have her wearing gear. Sorry to hear about the accident, but those things can be fixed.

glad to hear she is ok!!!
beerchug.gif
let us know if there is any way we can help

sad.gif
Sorry to hear it, but I'm glad you're okay and thank goodness for the gear!

Back