Yet another one down

forceofnature

Registered
Well reiny, I did it too. I was enjoying the great weather today taking a nice slow right hand turn when I overreacted to a PT Cruiser driver who had slammed on his brakes to turn left in the middle of the turn.

I should have known better but I over reacted with hitting the front brake. I heard the front tire squeal and then it was over. Actually come to think of it I think the PT cruiser is the one who made the squealing noise.

Well I hit on the right side and slide around for a bit watching the bike slide too. The PT cruiser took off like a bat outa hell.

Thank goodness I wore my gear other wise my right arm and shoulder would have been ground beef. I was able to get back up pick up the bike and ride off.

I finally found a use for my woodcraft stickers as band aids.

I was very surprised to see very little damage to the exhaust.

sorry to hear about that. damn PT cruizers
guns.gif
glad to hear your ok

chicks dig scars!!!!!

but honestly, sorry to hear about the spill. glad u were able to walk/ride away from this incident!!!

Sorry to hear you went down
sad.gif

But glad to see you're not hurt and no major damage to the bike!

Sorry to hear about your crash.Your bike looks just like mine except my damage is on the other side.
Hope your feeling better then i was!
sad.gif

Ouch! Hate to see that happen but glad to hear you came out of it okay. What would you have done differently now that you have the luxury of hindsight.

Sorry about the bike, but looks all repairable and you're in one piece. That's good news!

What a wimp on the cager speeding away.
guns.gif

sorry about your mishap, good thing is you're ok.

the bike looks paintable
wink.gif

sorry to hear about your spill but am glad you were able to get up and ride away

glad your ok,what an A-hole,dude just drove away without seeing if you were ok,it should be legel to kill stupid people
guns.gif
SHOCKED.gif

sorry to hear about ur accident and glad ur ok .....would sliders made a bit of a difference on the damages ?
beerchug.gif

guns.gif
cages

You got out of that with very little damage. Unless it was on you! Hope not. Sliders would have prevented all of that.
SHOCKED.gif
bowdown.gif
beerchug.gif

That sux. Glad you're able to ride away.

--Wag--

i know is depressing what has been done to the bike, but the bright side is you are walking and talking and not in pain, it does not get any better than that.

Back