Went down this morning at 1 am...... 8/26

busacaptain

Formerly LiquidtySplit
Registered
Not too hard, but I need some replacements so I can keep riding. Just because you'll all want to know: I was making a turn onto a street near my boat and there was gravel on the road that I did not see, lost the front end and low sided at about 25mph. Not a hard hit, but the bike slid across the road into a grassy ditch. I am perfectly fine, no scratches or rash anywhere. I always ride in full gear. Leather jacket has some rash on the right elbow and my Kevlar jeans have road dirt on them and no holes. My pride is anotherr story.

Anyone got a:
Right mirror
Handle Bar Clamp Assy
Right Side Grey/Black cowling
Headlight Cowling

Thanks in advance.

This Sucks but I am Gladd you wore your Gear. I have Kevlar Jeans.........They did it's job when I went down :thumbsup:

Sorry to hear about your crash, try the classifieds or ebay for the parts, plastics are not generally parts people have laying around that they are willing to give up for free. Try getting a body shop est. on the damage, your plastics may be salvageable.

hate to hear about you going down but glad you are ok :beerchug:

Sorry to hear of the get off & glad you are ok. I have a 09' white headlight cowl if you would like it.
PM me an offer.

I didn't see it on your list,but I have some levers somewhere.

Thanks people..

Sorry to hear about your crash, try the classifieds or ebay for the parts, plastics are not generally parts people have laying around that they are willing to give up for free. Try getting a body shop est. on the damage, your plastics may be salvageable.

I don't expect things for free, just at a discount:laugh: Actually more about availibility since I'm out in no-mans land..

Sorry about your mishap man. But glad you are not injured. Hope you get your bike fixed soon and get back on it.

Back