Oren and i went down this morning...

Man...I can't thank you folks for all the kind offers enough...awesome...and like Jester said to me moments ago onthe phone?..."anything to help...we're family".....warmed my soul...much like all the well wishes, kind words spoken and help offered up here from my fellow busarians at h.org...thanks folks!...and a special thanks to Jester (Josh at Rydersconnection.com) for helping me out with a stator cover and part numbers for nissan push pins at auto zone and member Dakkine2 for his donation of a left mirror...and now onto....."The Carnage Pix"...cause don't lie...i know ya'll wanna see'em!
laugh.gif
...so here they are..and keep in mind..all this shid happend in the driveway at about 3-5mph...

DAMAGE1.jpg

DAMAGE2.jpg

DAMAGE3.jpg

and "The Hump" nailed wifeys rear painted bumper on her minivan so hard on the way down?...it literally "BLEW" the pushpins out of the undertailsection...

DAMAGE4.jpg

ON BOTH FREAKING SIDES!....

DAMAGE5.jpg

Oh well...I can polish up the vortex slider and footpeg and i can even tweak the rearset back to square...Dakkines got my mirror covered and Josh is float'in me a Woodcraft Stator Cover for a real painless price..(don't even ask cause i'll never teall LOL!...Promised Josh)....but?...i'm kinda screwed on the paint...forgot two pix..but i figured ya'll have seen scraped mirrors and front fenders before..but?..

Thanks again everybody and wish me luck gett'in Orens respectability back up to snuff and...

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

<!--EDIT|JINKSTER
Reason for Edit: "to get pix to work..."|1156554529 -->

I couldn't get the pics to come up so I don't know what color you need, but I have the hump for my '06 blue and grey that I don't use (and probably never will). Never been on the bike- still in the box.....

Bill, glad your Okay...Now get some real Rearsets...Gilles...lol, j'k bro.

Anyhow, make sure Josh hooks you up with one of these...Great Quality...just crappppy picture.

wc1.jpg

Sorry about your bike,the problem IS the minivan I really hate minivans!!! Probably 3/4 of the times I almost bit it they were minivans.....Don't like them.sorry again about your bike I dropped mine 4 days after I got her I was sick.The lowering link had'ent gotten in yet and I just had to ride her.And then it happened ....I don't think there is a sicker feeling you can get in your gut as when you hear that crunch.

Dam buddy. That sucks.

Saw this thread and thought you'd fallen while really underway...glad it was a slow get-off. Glad you're ok dude.

i feel ya pain man...glad to hear you are ok...she will heal...and remember to have a polite discussion ...they are human too....no wait.....SCREAM....IT MAKES YA FEEL BETTER...and a bit sheepish afterwards lol:p

Sorry about your luck. I've dumped a few over the years myself; always hurt my pride as much as the bike. I was worried when I first saw this post you might have low sided or something; glad it was just minor.

Is this is that big Dude with the heart of a gentleman? That 1 with that beautiful Puig sport touring windscreen which I just ordered from Charles @ Street n Track? Sh%t...thats not what I want to hear! At least youre safe and the horse will be up and runnning soon. If any 1 is starting a 'fund' for this guy please let me know.
PS: Wifey still alive?
rock.gif

Is this is that big Dude with the heart of a gentleman? That 1 with that beautiful Puig sport touring windscreen which I just ordered from Charles @ Street n Track? Sh%t...thats not what I want to hear! At least youre safe and the horse will be up and runnning soon. If any 1 is starting a 'fund' for this guy please let me know.
PS: Wifey still alive?
rock.gif
actually?...i'm kinda on the short side but...yes it is annnd...yes SHE is...but...she left town...no shid!
laugh.gif

<!--EDIT|JINKSTER
Reason for Edit: None given...|1156689797 -->

Damn,that sux Bill,sorry to hear about the mishap.At least you were not going fast!
Now do you still luv your wife as much as your avatar says especially that she aint listened for 6 yrs. now???
wink.gif

Maybe she will now.heal up bro.,

Back