Went down this morning.

yaesu

Registered
Well you if you wanted Pictures I can have some of a wrecked bike.I bit the road this morning on my way to work.
Me and bike slid about 50 feet.Wet tires and cold road don't mix when you nail the throttle and have to stop real fast.
Temp here is about 43 deg this morning and I was not thinking when I took off.Guess this weekend will be trying to see what I messed up and check on the price to get it fixed.
The right side is messed up and did not have time to take a real good look at it.I know the faring is broke/cracked on that side and mirror is mashed all the way back to the windshield.
At least I am okay,only a few scratches.

Safe riding to all.

Wow. DIdn't you just get your bike? Sorry to hear about your accident, and glad that your okay!

Yep only had it 2 weeks.

Will need a faring for the right side.
Where would a good place to price one besides the dealer?
Any ideas?

Look through the classified section on this board (probably won't find anything, but - then Ebay.

Terrible to hear, but glad you can tell us about it. Take at look at <a href="http://www.ronayers.com">Ron Ayers<a> for that fairing or PM GoldenChild.

glad you're okay sorry about the bike.
sad.gif
get er fixed and get back to riding

GOOD TO HEAR YOU ARE ALRIGHT. TOUGH BREAK ON THE "BUSA" . I HAVE ALWAYS HEARD THAT COLD TIRES WOULD GET YOU IF YOU WEREN'T CAREFUL, BUT I HAD NEVER REALIZED IT WAS JUST A SIMPLE LITTLE WHACK OF THE THROTTLE. NO WORRIES, SHE'LL BE BACK IN ACTION SOONER THAN LATER.

Sorry to hear about that dude, That starts the day off bad!!!!!!!!
wow.gif

well, that sucks..

after you see what is needed to fix it, post up here. alot of us have extra parts that we can let go for cheep.

good luck.

I wrecked on the left side, replaced upper fairing, lower fariing, D&D slipon,front fender, stator cover, and had frame sliders installed, and had a k&N installed all for ~1600.00 total parts and labor. Glad to hear you weren't injured and the bike is still ok.

Back