Went down this morning.

Glad you're ok!! You might wanna look into trying to salvage the fairing and save for a custom paint job. Fairings ARE EXPENSIVE AND OVERPRICED..

yaesu,Sorry to hear of the mishap,if their is anything that the guys on the board can't help you with let me know,and I will do my best for you.

Sorry to hear that buddy. For my first time it was unfamiliar road, at night, a hairpin and dust on the road surface that got me. Hang onto your fairings and look at my Plastic repair thread in Maintenance and DIY.

Sorry to hear that buddy. For my first time it was unfamiliar road, at night, a hairpin and dust on the road surface that got me. Hang onto your fairings and look at my Plastic repair thread in Maintenance and DIY.
Don't think that any kind of plastic repair would work.
Too many pieces.
When Plastic is cold it does not just crack,It is in many pieces.

Have made a Nice Bed for the bike in the house for the winter.
I will order the faring from Ron Ayers,called and talked with them.I have a few things I would like to do,as in Clean it from top to bottom and put some lights on it.So I can do that in the winter time.I have a Ninja to ride,oops did I say that.
It is not at all the same bike but it gets me around.
Love the Busa but when your baby is broke you do what you have too.

Will get some pictures of the bike when I get it fixed.

Replacing the plastics is going to hurt the pocketbook, but at least it wasn't worse. Glad to hear you've got a backup bike to fill in until you can get her back up and running. Nothing worse than having your only bike down for the count.

Back